Saturday, August 22, 2009

6) NeverSayNever♥

Previously:

Lulu: 7amani is my first cousin!

--

Lulu: kelkoum betnamoun eb baitna elyoum ou we're gonna figure out how to deal with this! even if it means that we don't sleep at all!

--




So at last we all agreed that i should block and delete him right away laman aredd elbait. considering that it was the best choice, it was also VERY easy for me. i think.




I went home and signed in on msn .. he wasn't online.


I looked for his nickname in my msn list..



There he was.


I right clicked his nickname



BLOCK. *click*


DELETE.........



come on shouga DELETE HIM!



i kept thinking for 15 minutes, and then decided that i'll delete him.. SOON.



--




*TRIIINGGGG**TRIIIIIIIIIIIIING*


efffff who set on the alarm?


i closed my eyes tightly



Reem: 9aloouu7 ya 7maar ana awareeek



i heard the screaming mn ta7aat



9alou7: chuub la tkhaaleeny al7een ayeech ou am7e6echh;p



Reem: at7adaak(:





--







I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth .. did my business ou i was still hearing 9ale7 and reem's 9raakh mn ta7aat ... waay hathoul ez3aaaj ou may 3arfoun yasketoun.



Shoug: haaaiy entaw bs gelabtaw rassyy!!! 9raakh mn 9ebaa7 allah khair



Reemo: wallah .. enzain .. WALLAH ena ehwa ely bdaaa



Shoug: haha enzain khala9 9adagtech mou lazzem ta7lefeen khamseen alf marra;p



9alouu77: yallah nino's?



Reemo: fougaaa!

--



I changed my clothes ou wore a navy knee length marc jacobs dress ma3a my miu miu off-white cross bag.



and off we went to nino's



--



9aloou7's phone rang ..


"alooo .. halla 7mayen, laa enta eb nino? ee yallah ana bel 6ereej.. haa la magdar, ee ana ma3a ekhty ou refeejat'ha .. ahaa .. ee bs 3ugoub ma ared'houm elbait, ee khala9 ok.. faman ellah"



7amany?

why do i keep hearing his name wherever i am. iff, i must be imagining.


--



reemou: *whispering* did you delete 7amany?


shoug: haa .. ee ee, i deleted him ams


remou: kan online?


shoug: la2



--



i hate lying to reem! bs i just can't bring myself to delete him! i'm so curious about him.. i want to know more of him..



ifff, god help me.







--

feedback?:P

7 comments:

  1. Akheeeeran ur back:* eeh yallah nabe some action, enshalah etshouf 7amany eb nino's, which you most probably will haha, love you;*
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. R: enshaalah yadety(: .. lool;p love you more=*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooohoo!!! thxxx 4 daaa pooost!! tawni fa6ra oo day5a oo bored, i check my blog wella ashoof u posted!! woohoo made me happy :D hehe akeed shell c him in nino's ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. WB HONEY bs laaaaish elpost shoooooort ;( nabe long one plz ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey a5eeran you posted bas tara min kithir ma 6awaltay i had to go and read il post ily gabil 3ashan athkir shisalfa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw the post, o la b3d, mo 3la my dashboard. I was owndering and thinking about you wla afta7 your blog o I find a post, you can say that my eyes popped out of my eye sockets :P Walla I more than loved the post to say the least 3ad! It was more than amazing, bs short :( Bs walla better than nothing, thank you babe ;* Mskeena Shougaa, ksraat 5a6ry walla, Inshalla she makes the right descision and what she thinks is right, and we'll see what happens. I can't wait for the next, I'm literally on my toes and I'm mo bs happy you're back, I'm more than ecstatic walla :) 7adyy "Munshake7aa" 3la goolat e5ty elyoum :P Love you and miss you loads ;*

    ReplyDelete