Monday, November 1, 2010

oceans bleed into the sky

I sighed as I dug my feet under the cold sand. I contemplated whether to wear my jacket, or just leave myself with goose bumps coating my body. Feeling the cold breeze swoosh right through me, I decided to ditch the jacket. The dark sea in front of me soothed my tensed up muscles. I slowly closed the distance of my back and the sand underneath me. One, two, three, four, five, my mind shouted as it counted the stars above me. I started to get dizzy,so I closed my eyes and tried to not move a muscle. Blocking out all the events that happened today morning, I heard the swift move of the waves crashing down on the shore as though attacking it. Next thing I know, I jumped up with fear and a painful scream followed my intense move, birds fled away accusing me of disturbing their peace. The bright sun blinded my eyes, so I lifted up, what is now, my fragile hand to cover my eyes that burned me. After a few minutes I looked up at the sun, 9:30 a.m. I guessed. I better get back to face the consequences of my decision, I thought as I lazily got up and dusted out the sand off of me. Walking away, I finally disappeared into the horizon.

3 comments:

  1. OMG its been a long time scince the last time you posted!!

    are you going to start a new story??
    please start a new one lana i loved your previous stories;p plz plz plz start a story;)
    love ya;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR FINALLY BACK?!;O

    you've been missed!!

    btw this is 63;p changed my name again!

    ReplyDelete