Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BKKK ;]] + The Hills?

guess who this is? ... britney spears? noooooooo guess again ;p
it's DREAAAAAAAAAMER!

anywayys the reason laish i wasnt posting was cuz eb 9ara7aaa i started thinking .. A LOT. umm ashya2 shwayyy personal fa la tetlaigoufoun :P no jk bs 9j it's personal so dont ask mn9eji.

and my thoughts somehow led me to like an almost-gonna-delete-my-blog thought, bs hopefully i won't .. not anytime soon i think;p

elmouuhem .. how's school/jam3a so far? :DD

for me .. I LOVE IT!

btw don't expect lots of posts hal shahaar .. i'm sorry. bs i'll try my best i promise (;

ou umbaiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
SEMA3TAW ENA THEY WON'T YNAZLOUN THE HILLS (tv show) ANYMORE?!!!!!!!!!!!! :

IF THEY DO WALLAH I'M GONNA GO 7AG EL DIRECTOR W AKHETH RAAASA AND I'M GONNA BUMP IT ON FOUR WALLS MADE OUT OF PINS STUCKING OUT SO I CAN SMASH HIS BRAIN! AND THEN I'M GONNA GET A SAW AND LIKE CUT HIS HEAD OFF AND THEN FEED IT TO THE DOG ELY EB OUR WAFRA!!

and writing this down makes me feel a little better;p

ou etha ay a7aad y3aref shay 3an shsalfat the hills' issue pleaaaaaaase goulouli cuz i have anger management problems and i'm not afraid of using it to do something to them (: !!

over and out (;

3 comments:

  1. -REDBULL:D
    hatha el post tara mu part of the story haa:p
    pooost el quu9a yalla were all waiiting;) a7iib ur story,, and you:* OUU minuu ba3ad a7iib:D?
    Dreamer says: SHOOOUUUUUG;**** haha:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome welcome ;D
    Mmm, i didn't like the news.. Bs i like it y3ni cause it'l make you feel batter maybe ? .. Anyway,
    I've been waiting so long fa the nest post should be extra long ha ?;) please y3ni lol .. Not bs long positive and full of exciteness :p
    waiting =$

    -Madawi;*

    ReplyDelete