Monday, October 12, 2009

10) NeverSayNever♥

THIS IS FOR SUNSET MY LOOOOOOOOOOVE;*!

Previously:

Lulu's house:
I was busy painting my toe nails in bold maroon nailpolish.
While sitting on the other side of thecouch was Lulu that was so mendaamja in Grey's Anatomy that I had to turn off the TV to gether to change her clothes so we can go to Slider's.
Ouch, was that my stomach grumbling? It was.
I disractedly unlocked my BlackBerry and ga3d at3abaath fe while sitting alone bel 9aala.
Did I just feel that the main door just opened and someone stepped in,
or was i imagining?
I slowly lifted my head up to see ...

-


Fahooodi, Lulu's younger brother.

He stared at me for a while, and when I lifted my gaze up, slowly.. He rushed furiously into my arms.

And I gave him a biiiiiiiiig bear hug.

Shooug: "Hiii;D"

Fahoudy: "hello"

Shoug: "shlouuunek fahoodi?"

Fahoudii: "i'm fine thank you shougii"

Shoug: "who brought you back here?"

Fahouudi: "Firas and 7amanyy"

Shouug: "ahaaaa.."

Fahoud: "we went to the jam3iya!!:D .. they let me buy junk food hehe;D but they said i can't show it to mama, then she will be mad at me"

and he gives me that cuute puppy faaace;***!

Shoug: "sure I won't tell your mother"

And he flashed me an innocent smile

Shoug: "you had fun?"

Fahouudi: "yes:D"

Then he started blabbering about a tv show called "Ben the Builder" or something like that. And I was daydreaming about anything you can ever imagine.

Lastly, Luluuu nzelaat mn el stairs .. looking gorgeous in a rosy slim dress that contrasted her white skin and black hair. With grey eyeliner that bordered her eyes perfectly. And a large grey BCBG wallet with Tory Burch grey jelly flats.

While having her short hair fall down loosely and sweeping her neck, with bangs that everyone would die for. And her Nokia, n73 in her other hand.

She looked amazing!

-

We arrived to Slider's and had a great time. I ordered two midnights, one lollipop to share, and a Dr.Pepper to drink.

On the other hand, Lulu got one Firehouse and french fries on the side, while having a Sprite to enduldge the taste.


After we paid the chique, we passed by to take a look in Pink Moon. I bought two training suits from her, and one "love" bracelet. One of the training suit was lime green and was for winter. The other was orange/peach and was for summer. They were both really cute.

As we got into Lulu's driver's black, tinted Escalade and sinked within the streets of Kuwait. We finally arrived back to Lulu's house where I'll take my "GREEK" dvd's that she borrowed like .. a year ago. And then I'll head back home.

-

Shoug: "Okaay mashkoura lwaiilo, yallah see you soon."

I said as I grabbed my dvd's and rushed down the stairs running and humming to the song that's playing on my mind all day long. And this is how it went;

Shouuug: "Youu spin my head right round, right round. Like a record baby right round right round!!"

Screaming my lungs off, while being WAAAAAAY off-tune.

I lifted my gaze up, to become totally shocked, embarassed, and happy all at the same time.

I felt like my face was going back and forth with those three moods for about 30 seconds.


Shoug: "umm .. hi?"

I stared at him. He was wearing a normal red polo shirt, with grey training pants and a backwards A&F cap on his black hair that I love and adore.

7amany: "haala wallah shoug .. shlounech?"

Shoug: "zaiina, entaa shlounek?"

7amany: "wallah ana tamam damech tamam"

I shot him a smile, and he replyed by his million dollar smile that no one can resist but smile back again.

Shouug: "anywaays .. ana saygy baara ou bared elbaiit, see you;)"

7amany: "laa 9ejj? yan3y ehwa baara al7een?"

and he honestly DID look dissapointed.

Shoug: "ee ehwa baara al7een .. aaaaaaaaand he's calling me, AGAIN (: !"

7amaany: "haha umm 3ayal take care"

Shoug: "you too ;D"

As i walked past him and as I stretched my hand to open the door ..

7amany: "shouug .. "

Shouug: "hala ?"

7amaany: "hamana ana a7eb right round the 80's version"

he winked and left upstairs ..

I swear he's gonna be the death of me.

And I can't wait till I sign in on msn to get to talk to him!

Waiiit, what?

Am I that into him? .. laaa'a akeed I'm not THAT obssessed.

I mean seriously get a grip of yourself shoug .. will you!

--

'till next time;*!

4 comments:

  1. ishawgoooooooooooooooooooooooooon

    more lovey dovey plsssss

    missed you waydddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. so happy ur back to writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH :*

    I'm extremely sorry I commented late but with all the hustle and bustle of school, dialy, boring exams I barely have to time read updated posts :(

    I LOVED IT!

    Is it me or are all 7amany's cute? :P No, seriously! That's what I feel ;P

    LOVE YOU OH SO VERY MUCHO BABY :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. la7tha ohwa iy3aref ina iha the same girl malat msn?!
    other then that! i love the post! next post please!;D;D

    ReplyDelete