Saturday, October 24, 2009

11) NeverSayNever♥

I entered the car and got into the back seat ou gelt 7ag Rajo yrednyy ellbait then yan6er bara

dgeega knt lazem araje3 shaghla in elfanar.



So I ran upstairs and took the bag with my Polo dress in it, because it needed some serious fixing.



Linda: "heyy shouga where you go to?"



Shouug: "i'm gonna return something from elfanar, do want to come?"



because i fiercly knew that she has nothing better to do.



Linda: "yes yes, okaay you wait in the car while me go change clothes okay love?"



Shoug: "ahaha okaaay:p"

-

And so I went to elFanar and returned the polo dress i bought before yesterday and got a

smaller size.


And sat outside in Colombia Cafe with Linda there in a table outside while enjoying the summer

breeze.



We randomly chit-chatted, and then we returned back home.

-

I went into the bathroom, washed away all the make-up, brushed my teeth, and i untangled my

hair and left it down while goin into the shower and taking a hot bath.



Then I took Vaseline's-extra-moisturizer and carefully coated my hands and legs with it.


I left my hair wet so it can dry on it's on but I put an anti-frizz on it so I don't look like someone

that just have been re-awakened by a demon.



I slipped on my silky pistashio-colored pajama/dress.


And sunk within my king size bed while flavoring in my maroon colored room, with gold and

white patterened with it.



Then I took my pink viao laptop and restarted it so it can be freeze-free.



I signed on msn and didn't find him online.



I sighed hopelessly, then I opened the T.V in my room, while browsing through the channels and

then I chose to stick with A Walk To Remember.


As I was mendaamja into the part where the girl tells the guy that she will no longer tutor him, I

heard the msn "TING" sound which zoned me back to reality.


I searched for 7amaany to see if he signed in, with luck.. he was.


So I said hi, we talked, we joked, we sent songs link's to each other.

-

And that was the way my life went on for 8 months.




-



I know it's short, bs there isn't much to write 7ag hal part.

14 comments:

  1. la2 ihya makant short! the post kant SUPER short!!:p bess i still loved it! next post please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved it, as always!
    done be late please =$;*

    -Madawi;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooooooooooooooooow she kept on lying for that long....moreeee pls

    ReplyDelete
  4. yallaaaa next part ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. identity: lool thankyou:D, soon enshallah ;p

    une fille: you'll see in the next post(;

    purple sky: lool ;p

    madawii: i love youuu.. as always:*! enshallah;p

    nawarii: soooooooooooooooon;]]

    mary poppins: enshallah:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. mashallah 7adda ur talented!!
    the way u describe everything, it just makes
    things vivid!!
    yeah and i have a question..did u mention
    how old is 7amany?!
    waiting for the next part!!!!!!!!!
    ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://nawariistime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. SN: thaaanks;**! yeaah i did actually, the first time she saw him eb bait lulu he was 17 yrs old bs now 18 in this post ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces ;S

    ReplyDelete
  10. i couldn't have said it any better (;

    ReplyDelete
  11. Weiinnnnchh? :( i love your story i just read it kela w plz kamlaaay :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mb nawya itkmleen?

    ReplyDelete