Thursday, July 30, 2009

4b) NeverSayNever♥

sorry 6awaalt 3alaikoum! and special thaanks to "R;*" for helping me in this part me loves you! =*

--

Previously:

Reem: laa2, mou hal mara.. i have to tell you something private

Shoug: reemo ga3d tkhar3eeny! shenou shfeech?

--

Reem: ana .. umm .. i'm moving


Shoug: men baitkoum ely bel 3daileya? wanasa! betrou7een ay man6aqa?


Reem: umm la2.. i'm moving, as in barou7 ba3eesh eb another country :s


Hney i felt as if my world came crshing down upon me! chnaa a7aad 6agny s6aarat ou kaab 3alaay freezing water!


Shoug: what? shloun? laa2 reem you can't!


and tears started rushing down my face like a waterfall..


Reem: shouga wallah i'm so sorry mou eb kaifey, baba got a job there.. i'm sorry 7ady wallah


Shoug: wain?


Reem: Ireland


Shoug: shenou la2! what the hell! laa2 you're not moving reem! NO!


Reem: .....


Shoug: 3aaaaady you can live ma3aay eb baitna .. please goulay 7ag ebouch! or ana agoulla wallah ma 3endy mane3!


Reem: men 9ejjech? ma atwaqa3 eb yertha..


Shoug: akhalee my parents ykalmouna.. 3ady khala9 it's taken care of, you are NOT moving


Reem: ou shloun ya3ny.. i abandon my family?


Shoug: mou exactly "abondon" bs it's only temporary


Reemo: shouga i can't.. it's my family!


Shoug: i can be your family!


Reem: you don't understand


Shouga: okay make me understand


Reem: ya3ny i can't live in a country ou my family lives eb another country.. shougo this isn't how things are around here!


7ady 3a9aabt i mean seriously! reem is like my twin! ma 3endy a7aad ghair'ha.. okay you might think ena jana or noor. bs laa2 reem is ghaair! reem is the only reason why i don't feel hated by my parents.. it's because i have HER! she's the one that has been with me though my tough times! she's my ROCK!


Shoug: khala9 reem whatever okay!!!! go live in ireland or enshallah pakistan i don't give a damn!


and i left ou called michael 3ashan ymerny.. ou radait elbait



--



i switched off my mobile ou slept for 5 hours..


laman gmt legaait there are 7 misscalls men reem ou 3 msgs bs i chose to not read them


i'm so mad at her! shenou ya3ny she doesn't want to live with me? a9laan i bet etha her family loves her or care about her more than i do. that would take a miracle for them to care about her! ou faj2a now they decide to be a "big happy family" yeah FAMILY huh? family my ass! ou al7een she wants to obey them.. oou 6oul her life she didn't, now yat 3ala hathy? a9laan i'm sure i can find a way 3ashan akhaale'ha she stays bel kuwait.. mu shar6 ma3a kel her family, bs her.




--



i decided ena i sign on msn 3ashan i calm down shway..

i saw 7amany online

and this is how our convo went.........


Abdulrahman alFlani -FCB! says:

laish bad mood shadaan?



»S.73™« Entαα elWα7eed ely Kαlααmek Awααmerr;* (BAD MOOD!!!!)says:

la2anny metnarfezza!!!



Abdulrahman alFlani -FCB! says:

tabeen you talk about it? mou lazem etgouleen elsalfa law ma tabeen;p



»S.73™« Entαα elWα7eed ely Kαlααmek Awααmerr;* (BAD MOOD!!!!)says:

my best best best friend bel 3aalam she's moving to ireland!!



Abdulrahman alFlani -FCB! says:

ahaa.. umm wallah m3aref shagolich ya3ny.. fe shay agdar aasawy ysa3dech?




»S.73™« Entαα elWα7eed ely Kαlααmek Awααmerr;* (BAD MOOD!!!!)says:

i don't think so 7amany.. thanks tho:*



Abdulrahman alFlani -FCB! says:

walaaw, ma ngdaar net7amal shadoun tez3aaal(;



»S.73™« Entαα elWα7eed ely Kαlααmek Awααmerr;* (BAD MOOD!!!!)says:

hehe:$ .. so are you going moukan elyoum?


( what am i thinking? of course bye6la3! he's 7amany for god's sake!)



Abdulrahman alFlani -FCB! says:

wallah madri , entay?


»S.73™« Entαα elWα7eed ely Kαlααmek Awααmerr;* (BAD MOOD!!!!)says:

hmm maybe 9aloun or something



Abdulrahman alFlani -FCB! says:

entaaw yal 7areem 24/7 bel 9aloun! ana ashekk ena fe disco there:p



»S.73™« Entαα elWα7eed ely Kαlααmek Awααmerr;* (BAD MOOD!!!!)says:

LOOL laa2.. bs lazzem enrou7 el9aloun netsaana3;p




Abdulrahman alFlani -FCB! says:

haha laish tetsane3ain, entay 7elwa in and out shadan..




»S.73™« Entαα elWα7eed ely Kαlααmek Awααmerr;* (BAD MOOD!!!!)says:

why thank you! ;p .. you too :p



Abdulrahman alFlani -FCB! says:

n.p



We chatted about random things until it was time for me to go 7ag el9alloun.. radait elbait i catched up on some episodes that i missed on the series's i watch ou i dozed off to sleep.



--



The sunrays hit my closed eyes, and so i woke up to find something heavy on my chest.

I walked gracefully to the bathroom, did my business.. brushed my teeth, applied eyeliner and peach colored lipgloss. i wore my half-thigh length black shorts with an "I ♥ LONDON" t-shirt, grabbed my wayfarers and redbull, wore black flip-flops then off i went to lulu's house.

(keep in mind that lulu is the one that told her about the dare.. but she doesn't know what hapenned after that)


i entered bait'houm then ana ou lulu ou jano gam nel3aab ma3a her little brother Fahoodi 7ada zouqaa;p! ba3dain ga3adna bel 9aala ou we were chit-chatting 3ala random stuff..

(elbaab ely bara 3ala 6oul ydakhel 3al 9ala)



the door opened and i heard manly voices, lafaait wayhy wla alaagy mish3al(her cousin), firas( mish3al's brother), and ....... 7AMANY??!!!!?



--

madry shfeeny 3al cliff-hangers.. i think my na7aasa is becoming more dominent =P

10 comments:

  1. first comment is reserved for R;* :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I wanted to be first, yalla ma3laiih. Let me read o I'll comment b3dain ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
    7AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANYYY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SHNOOOOOOOOOOOO?!
    SHLSAAAAAAAAALFAAA?!
    WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 7AMAAAAAAAAANYYY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, I THINK I'M LOOSING IT!
    DREAMER WALLA I WAS THIKING ABOUT YOU MINUTES AGO I WAS LIKE WAINHA DREAMER SHE DIDN'T POST O WALA SHAY :( BUT YOU DID AND I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUU FOR THAAAAAAAAAAAAT :D
    aaaaaahhh! walla you don't know how happy I am that you did, you just made me a very happy person :)
    ok, so shagoolich '3air ena I MORE than LOVED the post! It was moo bas 3ajeeeeeb bs 7ada 5a6eeeeeeeeer! Hahay, tara 7adyy mstansaa :P
    And omg, walla 7araam, I feel bad for Shoug, ana etha I cried when my best friend moved to another school 3ayal how will Shougo take it, mskeena walla. Ksrat 5a6ryy!
    Oh, and yeah one thing, MISS DREAMER! INTY SHFEECH 3L CLIFF HANGERS?! MO 7ARAAAM 3ALAIICH ETSAWEEN FEENY CHETHI, ETSAWEEN FI YOUR DEAR READERS CHETHI!
    Z3AAAAAAALT! :'(
    I LOVE YOUUUUUUU SOOOOO MUCH AND I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THE POST AKTHAR MN MA T'T9AWERAIN!
    ;*******

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya 7abibty ishfeech 3ala il cliff-hangers!
    inshallah akoo another post today!!
    loved this post!
    reeem 7aram!
    shouga kesert 5a6ry!
    7amany zoo8a!!;p

    A;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunset: i always wonder why your comments draw a smile on my face.. hmm :P .. laaa2 3ad kelesh wla za2aal sunset;*** khallaa9 i'll post elyoum;p


    A: madry wallah hehe;p yuup enshallah today now baktebba:* .. love you;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKK YOUUUUUUUUU!
    5ALAA9, mob z3lana anymore :P
    LOVE YOU ;******

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahaha;D Walaw, masawait shay;) ou me loves you more hun;* i lovvvveeeddd the post, ou a7la shay ely ga3d testanas 3al cliff hangers ou et7e6hum wara ba3ath, ma 3aberr;p
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete