Monday, July 6, 2009

HauntedByLove

A one story post as promised, love you:*

"~" = the girl

"+" = the guy
----


+ " I love you."


~ " no you don't. you can't"


+ "I always did, and I always will"


~ " I can't do this Meshaari! stop making it harder!"


+ " I can't stop, it's the truth."



~ I covered my ears so tightly with my earmuffs still on, " STOOOP!!!!" I said, as tears began to flow expectedly throughout my face. I ran and ran ever so fastly, while people's shocked faces staring at me in Central Park, New York.


~ I can't do it anymore. I cannot see Meshari behind his sister's, my best friend's, back. I cannot deal with any pressure right now. The whole reason I went to New York alone was to get seperated from the world I live in. All that drama and sorrow just keeps haunting me down again. Every freakin place I go to.


~ I kept running all the way until I reached my apartment building. I didn't step in though, I wanted to enjoy the Autumn breeze surfing continuesly beside me. I held my shawl tighter and sniffed the air of New York. I decided to enter my apartment and get my ipod. As I was rummaging through the drawers looking for my ipod, I found a piece of paper. It looks as if it was a letter from.. Mays (Meshari's sis AKA my best friend). I unfolded it gently and took a deep breathe and started reading it.


Dear Haya,

As you begin to read this, you would probably be in New York already. Before you start to read this, I hope that you know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Even though I never thought that you had the strength to leave me.. but, you did. Which proves how strong you are, and I admire you for that. Keep in mind that I forgive you and I'm not expecting anything from you. Just acknowledge that I'll be here for you anytime, any place. I know that you went through a lot through these last couple of months. That is why you left to New York, I assume. But that doesn't mean giving up. It actually means starting a fresh, white new page. Living in New York must be.. wonderful. My brother, Meshaari, is actually there. So if you see him, tell him I say hi, will ya? Dubai sucks without you, all of us are missing you terribly. I can't wait till this semester finishes so I can return back to good ol' Kuwait. Anywhooo, this is about you not me. So I just wanted to remind you that you'll have to live your life till the end of it. BUT, without forgeting our so-called "morals" wink, wink. And try not to zone out to another world when a cute guy talks to you. One more thing, actually two more things. First, try to not get pinned. I know how stupid you can become so please don't lose your innocence. Lastly, I love you so much and I miss you.

Your dork,
Mays.


~ That was so Mays of her to write that letter. If she only knew that I know Meshaari and that I have developed feelings for him. I sighed heavily and tears started to wet the letter. I quickly shoved it back and layed on the bed thinking about my life for hours. Without any acknowledgement, I saw the sunlight fading away and the night crepting by.

~ It hurts to see people madly in love with each other that can't be together for various reasons. My relationship with Meshaari is just like Chuck and Blair's relationship. But even Chuck and Blair worked it out. I guess it's just life, and I should get the hang of it. Meshari and I can never be together. Never.

+ I can't believe that she's throwing it all away. It's like she threw my heart out in a puddle in a crowded dirty street, and she let everyone walk on my heart. My heart that belongs to her. I knew that it can never, could never, work out between us. She is my life, she is my everything, she is my soul, she is my.. forbidden apple.

7 comments:

  1. ALAAA I LIKED IT WAYED GOOD KEEP UP!
    another one post story kathry alla yen6eech el 3afyaa :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. W O O W!! Loved it waayed.. Mashalla ur an incredible writer.. The story broke my heart.. They love each other but can't be with one and other o shes his forbidden fruit *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wayedddddddddddddddddddddddddd 7ilwa....loved the chuck and blair remark plss more stories like this

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how he called her his forbidden apple:p and this was such a nice post i lovvveed it keep these comming pleaasee x

    -lameesXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hend: haha every once in a while enshallah;p

    Nawarii: haha ee shasawyy I'm obssessing over Gossip Girl :P

    Average: LOOOL;p

    Lamees: hehe thankyou and enshallah e9eer khair;p

    ReplyDelete