Thursday, July 30, 2009

5) NeverSayNever♥

This is for sunset ely za3laana 3alaay and for my lovely A
love you! :*

i posted part 4b also =P
--


previously:

the door opened and i heard manly voices, lafaait wayhy wla alaagy mish3al(her cousin), firas( mish3al's brother), and ....... 7AMANY??!!!!?



--




OMG! shit shasawwy? wohooo dayumn he's hot! i just kept looking at him ou shaakly emsaa6la!



Lulu: Faroos shgaa3d etsawoun hney?



Firas: oumech dagaat 3alaina gaalat nakheth fahood ou n6aal3a ..



Lulu: oh okaay .. umm bs fahood ga3d yakel al7een, so wait 3ougb ma yakel 6al3ouu



7many: ee enzain



his voice is so seductive umbaaayyy!



they sat with us ou ga3d ysaoulfoun .. ana awal shay knt mesta7ya (which is so isn't me at all!) ba3dain 3aady ya3ny gmt asouleff ou chethy.. umbaay 7ad'houm ywansoun haha ou ytha7kooun ou maalat 3alai'houm their all mazyouneen!



Firas and 7amany are 17 kuberna ou mish3al is 19 so hal age mou bs fa9laat :P


at 4;30 they left

--


Jana: shougaa shfeeh wayhech men9efeggg?



Shoug: umbaay! Lulu!!!!!! 7amani is the guy ana akalma eb facebook and msn!!!!!! :



Lulu: what? are you kidding me?



Shoug: wallah!!



Lulu: 7amani is my first cousin!



Shoug: umbaaaay.. el7emdella the pic i showed him wasn't clear wla chan chaknyy!



Jana: okay shouga al7een shbetsaween?



Lulu: ee shougo .. let's call reem yemken she knws ..


ma medaany atkaalam wla she called reemo..



in less than five minutes wla reem etdesh (both of them bait'houm bel 3daileya)



Reem: ha? sh9aar ? spill!!!



Janoy: 7amany is lulu's first cousin! tawa yaa ou ga3d nsouleff ou meyaana!!!!!



Reem: wait wait.. the 7amany? as in shoug's 7amany? :o



Lulu: the one and only!



Reem: oh shit.. shouga you're in BIIGGG trouble




i just sat there shocked as hell .. this situation is getting complicated(er) by the second! ou i know ena he isn't the player type.. which makes it even worse!




Lulu: kelkoum betnamoun eb baitna elyoum ou we're gonna figure out how to deal with this! even if it means that we don't sleep at all!




Reem: afaa 3alaaich we're shouga's soldiers




Jana: at your service luitenant shoug!



all it took was that sentence to break the ice between me and reem



we hugged each other and cried..



Reem: a9laan i'm moving after 2 months.. and believe me, i'm gonna make them the best months you ever had!



Shoug: waaaay you guys! *teary eyes* i love you all...... GROUP HUG!

21 comments:

  1. SECOND!
    Yalla, bagraa o I'll comment 3la 6ool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awalan, THANK YOU SO MUCH ;* WALLA MA TADREEN HOW THIS IS SUCH AN HONOUR **Sniff Sniff* Thank you so much, I love you.
    Tahniyan, since 7amany is Shoug's I wouldn't mind having Feras or Mish3al! Haha, bs ymkn Feras zouqaa akthar :D
    Tahlithan, I'm officially happy and I'm dedicating my post to you, I'll work on it al7een.
    Rabi3an, Alla y3een Shoug, y3ni 9j sh'hal balwaa, omg!
    5amisan, Al 7mdilla Shoug and Reem and back to normal al7een.
    Sadisan, I love you.
    Sabi3an, I love this post, but I love you more ;*
    Thaminan, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT XD!
    And thaaaaaaank you agaiiiiiiiiiin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww... ya7laaailhom :P wa3alaayyaaa bygi6oonhaa in ireland HAHAA :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. sunset: haha the honor is mine:P your welcome hun;* .. 7alaalech;p! .. yaaaay :DD .. i love you too=* and thankyou!

    Maryo: 7adaaa :P .. eee maskeena;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this story is getting even more interesting after every post;) a7ebb 9a7bat hal story ana:*:*
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ou ana a7ebb 9a7baat hal comment! =*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chinha Short?? I'm Greedy I Know;P Bs We Want More Of your Writing L2na In7ib Your Writing 0=]

    Please Post Soon, Abi A3arif Shi9eer MA3a "Shadan" W 7amany

    ReplyDelete
  8. teenager at sea: i posted two parts elyoum 7aram 3alaich:( .. aawwh thanks hun;* .. enshallah :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaaaaaaii, y7lailhum ! oo 7amaannyyy ! a7isa hottt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. halaa: ee he is hot believe me i saw him :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tga6aa3 galbi 3ala Reeem, one of my best friends moved 3ad 5thii al9yaaa7 aly sar! And mn gaaalb your friends remind me of my friends BGW ;p

    almhm, i love bo 3oof <- aywa aywa ;p a7saah 9j rayal!
    AND i love you and ur story more ;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol smella 3ala galbech;* .. haha menou bo 3oof:P? etha it's 7mayen then yuup he is one hell of a rayal =*

    ReplyDelete
  14. bu 3oof is what they call 3abdlra7mans :p nafs bu m7md = jasssim
    ma3lomati tfashl :x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dreamer! Wainich?! Wlahttt 3alaiish :$
    Miss you, o please post soon. Love you ;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd really appreciate it if you check out my blog/new story on this website: http://heart-charm.blogspot.com/
    oh + u can become my follower so u can see wen i post!
    Thanx ;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally loved this post!:*

    Cant waiit for the next part!

    ReplyDelete
  18. heroine: aaaaha lool;p la kashkhaa! ana knt adry ena fe code 7ag asmaa2 el "bu-flan" thingies :P 9wa7da taby trage3;p)

    sunset: sunset i love youuuu;*! madry 9ayra wayed busy maalay 3alaay:s yallah next post bacher enshalah:P

    hearts: sure hun! xx

    bella: thaanks sweety:*

    ReplyDelete