Sunday, May 17, 2009

Audrey Hepburn;*


Umbaaay don't you just love Audrey Hepburn? I absolutly adore her, and everything about her. My fave movie casted by her is Funny Face.

She's a true inspiration for all women!

Ever read her quotes? Well, take a glance at a couple of them..

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." -Audrey Hepburn

"Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future." -Audrey Hepburn

"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others." -Audrey Hepburn

As I said before, and I'm gonna say it again.. She is a true inspiration to all of us, women!;*
Oh, and did I mention that she's amazingly gorgeous, mashallah.
Yes, my lovelies.. classic is back, and it's as good as new!

5 comments:

  1. i agree with all her quotes and everything she says! shes amazzing =)

    Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her to !!!!!!!!!!!
    I love her movies and Sabrina the most !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but i must say she is to skinny for my liking but other then that she is the best !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. “I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.” -Audrey Hepburn

    I seriously love this girl, I have a huge collection of her movies though I have to say my favourite one was 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' I think she's drop-dead gorgeous even compared to the women today! Honestly speaking, I think women looked better before! Oh and I love her style, pearls, glasses and her signature cigarette holder! Love ;*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. CuteAndCuddly: bs she went through a phase where she became quite curvy..and I like all her movies;p
    Starlight: Yeaah she's gorgeous mashallah.. and yeah, classics. Her style is so 3ajeeb! espicially the cigarette holder!;*

    ReplyDelete