Wednesday, May 6, 2009

pt.4b -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

I fluttered my eyes open, then I looked around and I saw white walls, a white bed, a white bedsheet.. where am I, and how long have I been here?
"ya3ny elyoum tegdaar te6la3? ..ee okay, ma ga9art dr." I heard a manly voice behind the door. It was almost as though the manly voice was Rakan's. But no, what the hell am I thinking? Am I that obssessed with him ya3ny? I can spend an hour without thinking of him a9lan! Ok Layan, who are you kidding? The door opened, and Rakan comes in with a tired look on his face. Then when he saw me, he grinned widely.
Rakaan: "Halla ou '3allaa!"
Layaan: "hehe halla feek.."
Rakaan: "so how are you feeling?"
Layan: "I'm great el7emdellaa.. bs, why am I in a hospital?"
Rakan: "entaay 6e7tay 3ala a rock then wadouch elmoustashfa, ou you were in a coma 7ag 1 day and a half taqreeban"
Layaan: "ayshaaay 9a7?!"
Rakan: "haha ee wallah;p.. ma tathkereen shay?"
Layan: "Umm.. laa ma2athker"
Rakan: "bs tethakeraainy 9a7?" he said while he smiled deviliously.
Layaan: "haha ee shloun agdar ansaa;$" Faj2aa wla I hear the door creaking open, and Phaayou comming in the room. When she saw me she came running 7agy with tears filled in her eyes, and she hugged me tightly. I teared up a bit, but I brushed them away so Rakan won't see.
Phaye: "LAAAAYOUNNOU!!!!"
Layan: "haha;p I love you tadreen?"
Phaaye: "yes, adry ena you do"
Layaan: "chub 3aad yallah;p wayed 3a6aitech wayh;p" I sensed Rakan's discomfort, he saw me glancing at him.
Rakan: "yallah dinner.. shtaboun akell? an bayeeba"
Phaayou: "hmm.. aby McDonalds double cheeseburger ma3a large fries ou coke, aaaaaand chili sauce, please(A)"
Rakaan: "ou Layaan?"
Layan: "hmm.. la 3ady mabyy shay"
Rakaan: "laa2 may9eer eldr. gaal ena lazzem taklyyn la2anna you lost a lot of weight"
Layan: "umm.. ok 3ayal aby happy meal chicken nuggets"
Rakan: "bssssssss?"
Layaan: "ee bss, 3ayal 3abalek ana Phayou elbal3aa;p"
Phaaye: "haaaiy tara I'm here!!"
Rakaan: "okaaay;p .. yallah 15 minutes ou ana raad. agoul phaaye, sheftaay na9ourr?"
Phayou: "ee galyy ena byrou7 elhotel shwaay ou yerja3"
Rakan: "aaah okaay."
_____________________________________________________
Phayou: "umbaay, tara Rakan likes you wayedd, I can tell"
Layan: "ou shloun 'you can tell'?"
Phaye: "la2anna he never left your side, wentaay bel hospital"
Layaan: "7elfaaaay?!" as she blushed.
Phaaye: "wallah! ou tara 7ada khoush wa7edd, ou mou7taraam"
Layan: "ya7laaila my hubby!;p"
Phaaye: "haha, medaach ou samaity your hubby;p!"
Layaan: "ee shfeech etghareen?" Layan and Rakan developed ma3a ba3ath wayedd during the three days 3ugoub ma 6la3at men elmoustashfaa, ou 9aar fe meyaana.
Phayou: "yallaah did you pack your bag?"
Layan: "all done!"
Phaayou: "ee okay, yallah go say goodbye 7ag Rakaan. Ou give him a chance. Law gaalech yabyy your phone number, give him."
Layan "e9eer khair" Layaan was completely refusing saalfat girlfriend/boyfriend. La2anna she never lied to her mother, ou abused her mother's trust. I went to Ne3ma Bay, while knowing ena Rakan will be there in Starbucks. I saw him and I waved at him, and headed directly to his table.
Layan: "Rakaan, tara ana elyoum after 1 hour barou7 elairport, baredd elKuwait."
Rakaan: "9ejjj? laish ma geltyly men gabel?"
Layan: "it slipped out of my mind."
Rakaan: "umm okay, bs tara haman aby ashoufech bel Kuwait."
Layan: "shenou qasdek?"
Rakaan: "ya3nyy 3ady akheth your phone number?"
Layaan: "give me a good reason laish taby my phone number...."
Rakan: "la2anna I think I like you, a lot."
Layan: "not a good enough reason.."
Rakaan: "la2anna laman I saw you, ou soulaaft ma3ach, ou ga3adt ma3ach.. 7asaait eb shay wla 3oumry 7asaaita. Abyy a3eed hal tajruba, ou bel akhaa9, ma3ach."
Layaan: "enta tadry ena mou nou3y hal swaalef 9aa7?"
Rakan nodded..
Layan: "what's your number?"
Rakaan grinned widely ou his adorable qamaazaat bayenaaw: "9*******, miss call me al7een"
Layan: "hehe okaay;p"
I missed call him..
Layan: "so this is it....."
Rakaan: "la2, this is only the beginning" he said while hugging me.
Layaan: "hehe;$" I let go of him.. walked away, and I turned back wlaa he's still looking at me. I waved to him, and smiled. Could I possibly like him, a lot too? Well, there's only one way to find out!;p

9 comments:

  1. You posteed! :)

    Loved it ;*

    Post soon,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. zouuqqa rakan;$.. kaak sry laman u called i was asleep(A)!! yalla next post;p;*
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starlight: thaanks;* enshallah.
    YouCompleteMe: MINE!
    -R;*: again, MINE. I invented him, I get him;) .. soon enshalla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable of him, I am glad she gave him her number ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. yepp, and for a good reason also;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry wallah, bs enshallah a new part elyoum.. ou extra long;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Liiiike <3 .. keep on sweety ;* , btw ppl [ re-love him ;* ] sh9aar fiha ? we cant read it anymore ?

    ReplyDelete