Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pt.1 -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

"OhMyGodd!! Men metta elKuwait chethyy 9araat za7ma?!" Jouri, my friend said. We were looking for a parking in the parking lot of Avenues 9oub IKEA.
"Haha 6awlaaay ballech;p! 7adech negative hehe!" Layan, which is obviously me, giggled. Kenna ga3d endawerr 7ag a parking 9arlenna 15 minutes! My cousin, Phaye, was driving the car. She is the only one that got her liscense. Ana ou Jouri kenna friends men we7naa zghar, ou ever since, we hit it off. Kenna naby netghadaa eb Nino, bs men hal za7maa shakelnaa lazzem nan6er one hour bel waiting list.
"Waaaay 7adyy you3anna! Shaklyy ba36y elsayegg ely jedamnaa money 3ashan e6alle3 elsayaara ou ana asfe6 bedaala." Phayou growled.
"Ya3nyy byesmaa3 kalaamech mathalan;p?" ana te6anazet.
"Ne6raay, ou shoufaay;)" Phaye said mischeviously. I glimpsed at Jouri and realized that she's in her other world, which is, LaLaLand ofcourse.
We were riding Phayou's new BMW Jeep. I had 2 brothers. The eldest is, Wahabi which is 23 and in jaam3a. And, the other one, 7amanii, was 15. I'm 17 years old, very petite. I was raised by a single mother who is very caring and gentle. My mom was like my bestfriend, I tell her everything. I was wearing a high-waisted navy blue over the knee, skirt. With an off-white qamee9 with puffed sleaves. Mascara, eyeliner, blusher, and red lipstick. I wasn't the type of girl elyy "itla6ekh wayehaa." I only applied the basics. I had hazel hair with dark and light blonde highlights. My hair was naturally wavy from top to bottom. And I had small features, but I had pouted lips. I wasn't "jameela" nor was I "3adeya" I was, mamlou7a.
Phaaye on the other hand, was very beautiful mashallah. Dark hair, naturally straight, with gethla. But, she was really skinny. I remember when she was 11 years old, when we would go to SouqSharq guys would always follow her. She's my bestest cousin, we're like.. really close. She was wearing dark skinnies with a really cute top, adding to her top was a black cardigan. She looked, elegant yet, simple. She was an only child, ehyaa et9eerly men 9oub ubouy.. ya3ny ehya bent 3amy. She was practically my sister, even though I'm not close to my father's side of the family, I was really close to Phaaye.
Jouri had naturally dark blonde hair. Her mother is from Germany, which explains her peircing blue eyes and blonde hair. Jouri was.. cute. The reason that she's cute is due to the fact that she's really baby-faced. Jouri was wearing a baby blue flow dress with a brown waist-belt. Along with her brown gladiators, and naturally tanned face, she looked amazing today. Jouri had 1 younger sister, which is 13 years old.
We went over to where the sayeg was standing and we told him that we wanted to take his parking space, exchange to money. A very cheap 7araka.. yes I know, we tend to do 7araakat very cheap every once in a while;p
"Sorry madaam, but the car in front of you already offered me the same offer." He pointed at the navy blue Range Rover in front of us. The guy that was driving looked back at us and smirked a develish smirk.
"HOOOTTTIIIEEE!!!!" I yelled. I looked at Jouri and she was drooling. Haha, typical Jouri.
"No one can compete with ma man!" Phaayou said, in a gangsta-like way. Phaay was the only one that had a boyfriend. Jouri had one before but she broke up with him because he was an ass. I just kept looking at the Range Rover guy from his rearview mirror. He was wearing Ray-Ban aviators that were tinted with silver. A white Polo qamee9 with baaij short/barmouda. Wlaa faj2aa he gets out of his car and comes over to Phaye's window.
"Etha taboun elparking space, 7alal 3alaikoum, entaaw ladies, lazzem mou3amalaa kha9a;)" He says as he winks.
"Ma tga9err ekhooy" Phaaye said politely. He looked at me and smiled. Then, he looked back at Phaay and nodded. And then he went back to his car. We parked, and got out of the car, and headed to Nino, I ordered the Garden Salad, and MiniBurgers to share. We chit-chatted all the way throughout our meal.
"The sex-machine is comming our way!!" Jouri said. Eltefaat to see who the "sex-machine" is, wlaa 6elaa3 the RangeRover hottie! Ma3a two of his rabe3, they all looked mou7tarameen.. mou elashkaal elhailegyaa ely madry shloun 9ayra;p
As the RangeRover hottie passed by our table I heard one of his friends call him, Rakan. As soon as his friend called Rakan, Rakan looked back to glance at his friend, he saw me staring at him, so mesmerized by his looks. He smiled at me, then continued his way to his table.
"3alaainaa.. Layoon!!(6)" Phayou said. As soon as she said that ana reja3t 7ag the real world.
"Wayy3a! Chub, chub! I can't help it, he's soooooo hot" I said as I blushed.
"Haaaiiy! Ana 7ejaazta gablech!" Jourii (JuJu) squealed.
"Sorry babes, I spotted him first, and FYI, he smiled 7agyy twice" I said in a know-it-all tone.
"Life is unfair! Hmph." Jouri huffed. We kept chit-chatting and all, then it was time for us to head back home because we had school bacher. After Msn, Facebook, and watching 90210, I decided to head to sleep. As soon as I tucked myself into bed, I whispered "Rakan" I sighed happily and drifted off to sleep with a smile drawn on my face.

21 comments:

  1. love it :)
    yalla next one please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to follow you but i dont know whats wrong with the follow box it is not loading
    so for the record i am your number one follower :)

    cant wait for the next post :)
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOL cuuuteee - definitely following - yalla mita next part

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks my number one follower.. love you;* .. ou the next post is gonna be posted soon enshallah;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3anooda: thaanks entaay elcute hehe;p.. soon enshallah.. bs not today;p lazzem I sleep.. school bacher!;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaawaliaaaah ;$
    Can I order One rakan please? (a) hahahaha ..

    Nice Blog;* ..
    Next post pls ;p;******

    and Im a FOLLOWER forrrrrrrrr sure! ;*
    aslan Next time I'll do my best to be the first comment (a) :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha ee wallah awailaah;p! .. ee sure, bs tara ehwaa ghaly ya3ny, ma eyey eb balash.. bs 3ashanech asawy discount;)
    thaanks;**
    laa2 wallah I can't:( moukhy e3awerny;p ..next post bykoon dedicated 7agech enshallah;* .. 3ayal I'm looking forward to see your name 3ala bedayaat elcomments;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha nice start, and RAKAN oh my;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok seriouslyy, 7adaa cuteeeee!
    Hehe yalla aby el next <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. "they all looked mou7tarameen.. mou elashkaal elhailegyaa ely madry shloun 9ayra;p"

    BAHAHAHAHA!! hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving it already;).. yalla next post bssich emjabal hal homeworks ely may5al9oun;p hehe love you;*
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW I like it its really nice;p
    waiting for the next post!
    6amz

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWWWWWWWWW<333 .. that's so sweet imma be a follower ,! be a follower to me as well <33333..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cupid: thanks;* .. haha wait and see what comes next;)
    Sunset: haha you're cute.. yep, new post elyoum enshallah;p
    SlouchyPants: haha.. because really they piss me off elhalaaga;p
    R;*: thankyouu;p.. chubb wallah 3araby is hard:) ..ou betfahmeeny math btw;).. I love you more;*
    6amz: thanks;p ..soon enshallah;)
    CheriiMuffin: haha yeah;p .. thaanks, it means alot! And I sure will be a follower of yours;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another hottie!! Yummm<3 woyy soo Cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://dream-thesecretoflove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. sexy_sour_sweet: haha yeah afaa 3alaich.. na6raay ba3d shwaay.. more hotties to come;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. AMAAAAAAZING... keeep going can't wait for more ;**

    ReplyDelete
  19. love it! yallah post more!;p love you;*
    -Ms.B;*

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a stranger does to me: thaanks;* .. soon enshallah;)
    Ms.B: elyoum belail enshallah;p.. I love you more;*

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the new guy :)
    next please :)

    ReplyDelete