Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pt.8 -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

Layaan's Perspective:

Incoming msg:
"Halla bel 7elww ou el3asaaal;)"

Ifffff, another msg from another guy who thinks I'm a slut. 3aad kelesh mou nagsaa la2anna elyoum my mood mou bs zbala!

I glanced at the clock infront of me, it read 9;15.. time to go to jam3a!

I took a shower, washed up, and did my business. I opened my closet, hmmm, what to wear.. what to wear? I'm in the mood 7ag "lil' ms. sunshine" so, I decided to wear a yellow ne9 chm flowy shirt ma3a light blue denim shorts. I decided ena akhalee my hair wavy as it is ou bs a7e6 a yellow masha. I wore my brown galdiator sandals, ma3a a LV cross-bag. I applied light-pink lipgloss ou blue eyeliner ou black mascara. I looked, aside from being lil ms. sunshine, simple yet cute.

Outgoing msg:
"Jawa, meet me in starbucks 3daileya in 10 minutes."

Jawa was my college friend, la2anna Jouri mou ma3aaay bel jam3aa. Jawa had chocolate-colored hair, ou she was the type of girl ely she hears more than she speaks. 7ad'haa hadeya, I love her.

Incoming msg:
Rakan: "9abaa7 elkhair Layounti, I'm off to jam3a 7abebty 3endy 3 mu7atharat.. take care;*"

Awwwwh, ya7laila hehe eshaweg.. bs mara7 ared 3alaih 3ashan ma adoud'ha la2anna akeed he's driving al7een.

Incoming msg:
Jawa: "I'm on my way, 5 minutes max."

I rushed downstairs, and kissed my mother ou rekaabt elcar. I drifted through elTha7yaa streets, and we9aalt Starbucks. Soulaaft ma3a Jawa and we grabbed our daily morning coffee, ou re7na 7ag jam3a. The rest of the day was a blur la2anna kent wayeddd mashghoola la2anna kan 3endena lots of jam3a work. I only talked to Rakaani belail, ou I fell asleep while I was talking to him. Embarassing, much? I know!

The rest of the week was pretty much the same casual routine, nothing out of the blue. qararnaa ana ou Phayou ou Jouri ena we stalk that cousin of Rakan's. And yes, it was Phaaye's stupid idea.. very predictable of her! Bs yallah enshallah all the stalking yenfa3naa;p


Rakaan's Perspective:

I opened our door 7ag baitna ou ga3adt 3al couch shwaay 3ashan kaan thahry thabe7ny men karaasy elClassroom, moushkella ena 3 lectures wra ba3ath!

Faj2aaa wla a7ess shay ga3d yarketh, lafait wayhy wla Manayero (the evil cousin of Rakan's) yaaya.

Manayer: "Rakooooon! metta rejaa3t men eljam3a?"

Walaaain maly khelg'haa. Don't get me wrong, a7eb Manayer ou I consider her as a sister of my own, bs sometimes etnarfezny la2anna wayed tetlazaag feeny.

Rakan: "Halla Manayer, tawny daash elbait."

Manayer: "ahaaa, shlounek? wain nawy etrou7 elyoum?"

Rakan: "wallah bkhair, laish?"

Manayer: "bs ga3d as2aaal.."

Rakan: "madry wallah"

Manayer: "ahaaaaa.."

I opened the Tv ou surfed through the channels lma I settled on MBC Max 'cus 7a6een elmovie Vertical Limit. Ou Manaayer yamy ga3d et7nn ou mou rathya tathlef foug;/!

Rakaan: "Manayrou etha mara7 tasketeen, thelfaay darech foug!"

Manayer: "waaaay shfeek elyoum 3alaay?"

Rakan: "ma feeny shay, bs mou ga3d etkhaleeny andemj bel film."

Manayer: "hehe okay khala9 baskett," I mumbled, "bs gaa3ed ou ezefff."

Kamaalna elmovie, wla Manayer nayma.. gawamt'ha chan agoula'ha ena etrou7 etnam foug eb her room. Ou tawny ba93aaad elstairs wla Manayer ga3d tetkalaam wehya nayma (apparently ehya ma ra7aat foug ou namat eb her room) ou gaalat menou Layan. Bs yemken ana ga3d atkhayaal, sh3araf'haa eb Layan 3ad. Ou laa2 fe 9238109 Layaan's bel Kuwait, ana laish wayed metwater. 3ala 6aaary Layan, khal arou7 foug akalem'haa shway.. welaaht 3alaiha. Ou abyy ashouf'ha soon, la2anna lazem we discuss shay wayed moouhem.

Geraaagt ma3a Layaano garga, ou we flirted shwaaay. Hehe wla naamat 3ala eltelephone 7abeebty, wla tgool ou ehya nayma: a7eb Rakaaani. Ana mou bs 6ertt men elfar7aaa laman sema3t'ha, la2anna 7asait'ha ga3d ta7lem ou etfaker feeeny. I remember sleeping that day like a baby, with a smile plastered on my face.

_____________________________________________

Writer's note: enshallah 3ejabkoum elpost? feedback please, keep me encouraged!;p .. ou ee, etha you saw me ena I didn't post 7ag a while la t7atoun, la2anna I don't post parts without being inspired, ou ba3dain without being inspired akeed the post I'll publish bykoon mou thaak elzoud. Ou I want to give the best, 7ag the best;)

14 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEED IT bs huffff manayer etnarfzzzz a7sss!
    Y3nii seriously mshtahya agoolaha get lost!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no no !!!!!!!!!!!!
    its a wonderful post and i am loving were the story is going :)
    walla i understand dont worry take all the time you want but not more then a week :P
    cant wait for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaayed a7b ur post daaahling.. Keep um coming cuz uve got fans out there waiting 4 ur posts.. (im included tara).. o tyt writing ur posts.. o yaa i agree with Sunset Manayer t8haaaar.. she really needs to get lost..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaay u posted!! Im lovin Rakan ! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaayy <33 thaanks ;** wonderful post ;* .. uff rakan's cousin -_- i wanna kick her out !!
    keep on hehe ;p
    Madawi;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunset: thaaanks, ou feel free to tell her exactly that;p
    CuteAndCuddly: hehe thaaanks:* haha enshallah 3ametty;p
    Dazzlin: Thankyou! ou ana wayed a7ebech:P ..7ad'haaa! bs 7aram Rakan likes her.
    WhatAStrangerDoesToMe: haha me too!
    Madawi: your welcome, and thank YOU! kick her out;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for posting new amazing post bas it was really short :'(..
    I refresh the page twice a day or more oo lama sawayt laha refresh today oo I saw enna fee new post 7adii estanast that u came back to us and post ;**..
    I'm waiting for a new looooooooooooong post hehehheee ;** love u

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankksss :D oo i agree with anonymous it was kinda short.. bss cant wait till ur next postt (hopefully long:))!

    ReplyDelete
  9. greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat post but i think u should tell us most about the evil cousin 3ashan i start hating her LOL ...ow pls describe their features a7is yekoun more interesting this way...but pls keep writing ur story is great

    ReplyDelete
  10. When is the next post ? :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3ajeeb il post i lovee fay !!!!! oo her crazy ideas !!! oo madey lasih i was thinking that day about your question how old you are oo i think your 14 or 15 !! am i cloose !!??

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://wed-locked.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous: haha thaanks;* and your welcome;p.. and I love you too;*
    Intimacy: thaanks;p
    Nawarii: thaanks;p ..will do;)!
    Anonymous: I just posted two :P
    Fitch: eee haman ana, she's my gave character;p and VERY CLOSE!
    anonymous: (;

    ReplyDelete