Monday, May 4, 2009

pt.4a -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

Since I'm in a really good mood elyoum, and I'm so generous;p.. I posted two parts! Don't you just love me?.. hahah;p

RAKAN'S PERSPECTIVE:
I couldn't help but think of Layaan all night long, the way she blushes, the way she talks, the way she teases, and the way she smiles. It was just adorable, I wanted to pinch her cheeks that became rosy whenever she felt shy.
Naa9er (Rakan's friend): "Rakoon, shfeek mu 3ala ba3thek elyoum?"
Rakan: "Haa? laa ma feeny shay.."
Naa9er: "Enzain.. shrayekk nanzell ta7at McDonalds ou nakhethlenna akel take-away ou nakel hny bel ghourfa"
Rakan: "khoush.."
We went down the elevator, and out the Hotel to McDonalds. We ordered food, then we came back to our hotel room, wlaa we see Phaaye and Layan tawa 6al3een men their room, ou they look like they're going out to some place, not swimming though. As soom as I saw them, I couldn't help but smile 7aag Layan. She looked gorgeous as usual, wearing white shorts with a flowy pink polo shirt. Mashallah, she was literally breath-taking.. ajmaal ma khalaq rabyy bel koun. She saw me, and smiled back flashing her pearly-white teeth.
___________________________________________________________________________
LAYAN'S PERSPECTIVE
The next day:
Layan: "yallaah Phayou goumaay khal netsabaa7 bel ba7ar, wallah shaklaa mou bs e3aqqed!!"
Phaaye: "five more minutes please"
Layaan: "owwh.. kaifech! ana banzel ta7aat ou batrayaag ou ba6ebb bel ba7ar ou I'm gonna tan, ou bakhethly a7la tan bel3alaam.. oou entay khaleech hny nayma!"
Phaaye: "ifff, iff enzain kaany al7een bagoom"

While Phayou was in the bathroom, I slipped on my bikini top.. and lebaast a green tank top over it, and wore my swimming shorts. And lebaast a cover-up dress that hung over the knees eb 3 inches. And I tied my hair into a messy Koubba, and I wore my huge Gucci sunglasses. Phaayou 6la3att men el7amam all dressed up, and she looked equally beautiful. We went down to the lobby, and ate our breakfast. I was wondering where Rakaan was because I still didn't see him after our bump-up while he was coming and carrying McDonalds bag.
We tanned, and went for a swim, then we dried up a bit in the sun, hopelessly tanning all over again. After I finished half of my pepsi can, I threw all of the liquid inside it at Phayou. She shrieked very loudly which caused several people ya36oona nathrat for "disturbing their peace"
Phaayou: "wallah araweech ya Layoun!!!"
Layaan got up and ran as fast as she could to the hut where they were selling smoothies, but unfortunately she tripped and landed on a rock. She couldn't get up, and she felt very dizzy.. all of a sudden, everything went blurry. But, she could see Rakan's figure rushing over to her, then she heard him...
Rakaan: "Layaan! tesme3yny?"
Then everything was black and she couldn't see or hear a thing except that she felt someone snatch her and carries her tightly and she ducked her face into his chest.

12 comments:

  1. sorry tara ma la7atht ena elfont zgheer!;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya7laila rakan ishawig;p
    I really like ur story can u post ba3ad(A)
    6amz

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL
    love it !!!!!!!!!!
    no worries we are still young if i was 70 i would have complained :P
    Love your genetousity !!!!!!!!
    can i cash that in another post "puppy eyes"

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about the spelling mistake :(
    Generosity

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i love Rakan eshaweg;*.. ma3aberr 3al generosity ana;p
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh, I love your blog, Say Hello to your newest follower! =p

    Clutz are my thing! Heck, I'm the biggest clutz myself (A)

    xoxo,

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ok I seriouslyyyyy love you for being this generous looooooool and can I please have Rakaaaaan a7saaa cuteeee o 7adda eshawwwwwwwg!!!!!!
    Love you, can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 6amz: haha ee ya7laila;p
    CuteAndCuddly: thaanks;p haha good thing you aren't 70.. haha because you're all sweet I'll consider it;p
    -R;*: Rakan is mine, since I invented him;p
    Starlight: ahlaan;** .. thanks! ee wallah haman ana;/
    Sunset: haha I love you too:* ..Nope sorry, he's mine;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cupid: 7adaaa;* .. et7ebouna akthar men the other guy 9aa7?;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahahah min 9ijha hatha - 2 left feet - kil ma chafat shay y3awir kaf5ateh??

    ReplyDelete