Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pt.6 -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

First year of jaam3a ended.. and Jouri ou Phaaye kept nagging ena it's not healthy for me to stay this way. And by "this way" I mean ena ma akell wayed.. wla a6la3 wayedd, ou I don't even laugh wayedd. I have to confess and say ena I have been a disasterous mess! And I kept hoping ena ashouffa somewhere accidently bs it never happenned. Maybe safaaar ou ra7 deera thanya yadress there. Oh well, I guess it's better ina ma ashouffaa.. la2anna it'll just make it worst. Phaaye and Jouri slept over at my house almost 5 days a week. La2anna they say I'm capable of doing anything right now, even suicide. 7attaaan law ma 3eraaft Rakan 7ag mouda 6eweela, I feel like I've known him since a lifetime! Phaayou and Jouri are sleeping over elyoum, malyy khelg 7anat'houm. But, oh well.

Jouri: "I'M HOOOOOOME"

Phaayye: "YEAH BABY!!"

Layan: "someone's hyper"

Phaaye: "indeed we are!"

I rolled my eyes at her. And she rolled her eyes back at me.



Jouri: "Laayoun bs khala9!! I'm not allowing you to damage yourself. Bs khalaaa9!! We both know you've been through a lot, bs tara mou zaiin ely entaay ga3d etsaweena eb nafsech. IT IS NOT HEALTHY!!"

Layan: "ya3nyy what do you expect me to do? Haaa? go to parties and pretend that I never fell in love with an amazing person, and I broke his heart? is that what you want me to do?" I replied angerly

Jourii: "Laaa2 I'm not asking you to do that! ana qasdyy ena you should move on, la2anna if he really wants you ou etha ehwa shareech 3ayal he's gonna wait for you.. nafs what you asked him to do! etha he's a gentleman ou e7ebech he'll do it! he'll wait! Layouuna, love is enough! his love for you is enough!"

I just looked at her and sighed. I know that she's right deep down in my heart. Bs I can't imagine not thinking of him one day. I really think about him all the time, it's not something I can control. I'm afraid of moving on.

Layaan: "what do you want me to do?"

Phaayo: "Yatlyy fekra!! shraykoum we stay eb Kempinski this weekend? you know, 3ashan we relax. And look for hot guys. Wink, wink.. Nudge,Nudge"

Jouri: "I'm all for it!!!!!"

Layaan: "okaaay I guess.. bs etha ana gelt let's get back 7ag elbait bnerjaa3 okaay?"

Joury: "okaaaaaaaaaaay! tanning, hot guys, costa, and ba7aar.. here we come!"




We went to Kempinski, and had the fun of our lives. Ou for the first time since the breakup I totally forgot about Rakan. 3ugoub ma radaina men Kempinski I became a7saan men gabel eb 180 darajja. I went to malls, shalaih, and my life has been way funner. One day...

Incoming msg:
"Hallaaa wallah bel 7elweeen;)"

Outgoing msg:
"menou ma3ay?"

Incoming msg:
"ma3aaach m7ammad.."

Outgoing msg:
"do I know you?"

Incoming msg:
"you might"

Outgoing msg:
"blaa sakhaffa ou tathyee3 wakt.. betgouly men wain em6aale3 raqmy wla la2?"

Incoming msg:
"hadaaaay ballech, shda3waa 3a6eeny wayyh.. ana galouly ena entaay cheap, bs 6ela3taay el3ax"

Outgoing msg:
"excuse me? ana elcheap? menou gayelekk? ou men wain makheth raqmyy!?"

Incoming msg:
"khahaita men wa7ed men elrabe3"

Outgoing msg:
"and he is?"

Incoming msg:
"Rakaan Al********"



I was in shock! okaay I wasn't just shocked I was way beyond shocked! What the hell is going on? la2anna this wasn't the first one edezlyy msg this week.. ya3ny maybe 4 ghairaa dazouly msg. I'm gonna put an end to this mishap.. 7attaan law it means meeting Rakan. I mean what the hell is going on? who does Rakan think he is, ya36yy guys raqmy ou egoulehoum I'm cheap. Well, watch out Rakan.. cuz I might be good in being sweet and innocent girl sometimes, bs I'm an expert at being a bitch!
_____________________________________________________

Writer's Note: haha shraykoum;p? .. Eee I've been meaning to ask.. which character is your fave? for me, it's definetly Phaaye!;p ..Enjoy;*

11 comments:

  1. Awwwwa Thaanks ;** , I ddnt read it yet but am so excited n am sure I'll like it heheh ;p ;
    *
    Madawi;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG IL78EEEEEEEER !!!!!!!!

    umm ana i like um all lool i cant decide.. bas i know that Rakan IS ON MY BLACKLIST RIGHT NOW..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya allllaa !!! No no I can't believe this ..
    Am not convinced ennu rakan would do this !! ;(

    Madawi;p ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    la2 dont make him the bad guy i love him !!!

    my fave is fay and rakan because im not convinced ina he did it oo yes fehamet what you meant by "wa tamour al ayaam" but dont make rakan the bad person please !!
    i loved il post !! i love anything you write but dont write anything bad 3an rakan !!! tara ma2artha 3alay!!!
    next post please whenever you can !!!

    A!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dazzlin: haha laaa2 7aram I still like Rakan wayed;p
    Madawi: haha entaay elthaanks;*** ou you have to wait and see;)
    A: yess I did;p.. yeah et7eseen Phaaye is always hyper 9a7;p? haha you have to wait and see;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ga3da a6alii3 eltv((el2ente5abat)) oo a6alii3 elpost pp agrah men jehha hahahahha kelshay mohiim ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaish rakan is bad guy ;( LAISH

    I liked him but you know in a way I can see him doing it, a7isa mn il nou3 ily if I dont get what I want then I ruin their lives ;p

    but im hoping she falls in love with mo7amad, you know why leana he was mentioned lool BUT no no they would only show him ina she is "easy" il muhum I love how is this is going, I honestly think you are doing a great job and she should just change her number ;p

    great post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous: haha ee 3adyy a multi-tasker sh3alaaich;p
    Love: laaaa2 7araaam I still like him, he's not a bad guy .. bs he tends to do bad stuff;p ..thaanks;* Ou 7adaa lazzem etghayerr her number:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. heheeeeee ee 7adda sh3alay ;p
    ana bas hamatnii elda2erra el2 !! ;p..
    oo bas hamnni elpost elyay :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. mta next ? lol am just excited

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Fav is Layan ;** !! 3aShat El-expert Bitch ;p

    -Lost Lover

    ReplyDelete