Friday, May 15, 2009

Pt.5 -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

Outgoing msg:
"I already miss you;*"
I msged before I shut down my mobile, 3ala bou el6ayaraa.
40 seconds later...
Incoming msg:
"ana akthar! ou tara I'm coming back 7ag elKuwait after tomorrow;)"
I shut down my mobile, and sighed a sigh of relief, at last I'm going to Kuwait.. I miss it!



Rakaan and I were like this for about a month, we never had a fight. He's been always gentle, caring, and charming with me. Ya3nyy rayal eb gaad elkelmaa. Ou that's what I'm seeking in my dream man. And, so far he never let me down. Ya3nyy I don't know, bs it's kind of suspicious that everything is just too perfect. But everytime I shut the phone call, or a sent a text msg.. I knew that I was doing a very wrong thing. Lying to my mother, Mis-using her trust in me, betraying my brothers, and lastly betraying my karaaama. It just wasn't me! So one day....
Outgoing msg:
"Rakooni, as soon as you're faathy.. please call me"


After 3 minutes, he called.
Rakan: "alooo"
Layan: "ahlaaan"
Rakaaan: "Hallaa eb Layounti! shlounech? shfeech? 3saa ma shar?"
Layan: "Laa2 ma feeny shaay, bs I want to talk to you 3an shay mouhem.."
Rakaaan: "eeee?"
Layan: "Rakaan, I can't do this anymore.."
Rakaan: "do what?"
Layaan: "talking to you, I feel like I'm mis-treating my family.. ou I shouldn't do this to them 3ugoub kel elyy 3a6ouny ou what they sacrified 3ashan my happiness"
Rakan: "Layountii, ana fahmech.. bs mou fahemmm, shenou by9yyr feena al7een?"
Layan: "madri Rakan.. I love you, you've been amazing ma3aaay.. you define the word amazing a9lan! Bss khalaa9 I'm done with this.. etha tabeeny.. wait for me! en6ernyy laman atkharaaj and ekh6ubny.."
I heard Rakan breathing heavily.
Rakaan: "bs layan, ana ma agdaar an6err hal kether.. ana a7ebech entaay layounti, 7abeebti, ou galbiii.. entaay kellli a9laan!!"
Layaan: "I'm sorry Rakaani" I ended the phone call and started crying.

after what seemed like a lifetime but only an hour..

Incoming msg:
"Laayounti?"

My eyes teared up again, and I started crying all over again..

Outgoing msg:
"Rakaan, bs khala9.. delete my number. Ou etha tabeeny wait for me.."

Incoming msg:
"Bss.. ana a7ebech!!!"

Outgoing msg:
"Prove your love for me, by waiting 3 more years.. and come ekh6ubny 3ala senaaat allah ou rasoolaa"

Incoming msg:
"You will be satisfied;)"

I decided to not answer him back, la2anna etha thalaaina chethy mara7 nkhalle9. So 7a6aait my mobile 3ala elcharger ou I drifted off to sleep with a tear on my cheeks. It was the first night I sleep without smiling in about 1 and 2 weeks. Well, I'm expecting more smile-less nights.. el7emdellaa 3ala kel 7aal.

_________________________________________
Writer's note: Fee a7aad 3endaa suggestions? please do share.. it's highly valued;*
Ou fe a curious thing eb moukhy 9arlaa menzemaan.. how old do you think I am?;p

11 comments:

  1. well i think you are 15 or 16
    plus can you like jump three years from now !!!!!!!!!!!!
    cause i want to see will he satisfy her wish !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooove ittt <3 .. keep on sweety ;* weel , 16-17 ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. CuteAndCuddly: wrong;).. haha after a couple of posts yemken;p
    Madawi: thaanks;* haha, wrong;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post;*.. ta3jebnyy ana ely taktib wehya emghamthaa;).. hehe mara7 agoul how old you are cuz i already know;p
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh god walla every single hour ad5l ashouf if u've posted a new part or not .. i've been addicted <3 .. i'll keep on waitin' ;*

    Madawi;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. -R: haha adryyy eny a3jebech;$ ..ou enshallah ma tefthe7yny:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Madawi: haha expect one tonight enshallah;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. 18-19-20-21-22
    im not good at guessing !;P
    ee oo let them skip 3 years oo lets see what happends ya3nii ishoofoon ba3ath after 3 years
    oo they re-connect!!
    oo please next post
    A!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A: haha wrong;p ..yepp, enshallah bs lazzem I post atleast 2 parts 3ala bou "wa tamour al ayaam" fahamtay:P?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Etha Hatha Ta2LeF Ahanech El-9aRa7a ;)

    -Lost Lover

    ReplyDelete