Sunday, June 14, 2009

8 THINGS

Okaaaaay, so I have been tagged by: Liberal Khaleejiya, Distracted, and Intimacy xx. (I love three of you:*)



8 Things I’m looking forward to:

1) This weekend

2) Getting a sunburn on my cheeks

3) Traveling

4) My graduation

5) My liscense

6) College

7) Shopping

8) Going out with my mother



8 Things I wish I could do:

1) Be at two places in the same time

2) Fly

3) Skydive

4) Sing

5) Enter 'So You Think You Can Dance'

6) Eat, eat, eat, and EAT and never gain weight

7) Go back in time

8) Be a hacker


8 Things I love:

1) All my readers

2) My family

3) My friends

4) Redbull

5) My teacher

6) Dracula

7) Wicked Witch of the West

8) Blogging


8 Things I did yesterday:

1) Swam bel ba7ar

2) Went to my friend's house

3) Watched three movies

4) Ate wayeddd

5) Went to starbucks

6) Went to the jam3eya

7) Reja3t back home

8) Signed on Msn


8 TV shows I watch:

1) 90210

2) Desperate Housewives

3) Lost

4) Prison Break

5) 8 Simple Rules

6) Sex and The City

7) F.R.I.E.N.D.S

8) Gossip Girl


8 Bloggers I tag:

1) CuteAndCuddly

2) Madawi

3) Dazzlin

4) A

5) Nawarii

6) Nightmare

7) Zain

8) My silent readers



-----------NEXT PART WILL BE POSTED ELYOUM OR TOMORROW ENSHALLAH;*!

5 comments:

  1. I love you walla ;* it's weird to love someone u don't even know bs I do hehe ;p ..
    Can't wait for ur next ;*

    Madawi;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. merciiiiiiiiiiii 3al taaag :*****

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you madawii too;p and yes it IS weird! :P
    and you're all welcome :* :*

    ReplyDelete