Monday, June 15, 2009

Pt.13 -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

Layaan's Perspective:

I wore my Miu Miu fantasy swirls t-shirt, with black ultra-skinny jeans. Hoped into my Tawareq and headed over to Jouri's house. It was around 7;45 pm.


Outgoing call: Jouri:

Layan: "ana barraa"

Jouri: "wallah kaany, kaany nazla.."

I hung up.
Ashkarra ma badelat, what makes me so sure ehwa la2anna ehya 7lefaat. Oh, don't I just know my Jouri so well. After 20 minutes of waiting in the car.. cheny chauffer, she finally rkebat elcar.

Jouri: "Hiii, sorry 6awalt 3alaich"

Layan: "kent barou7 3annech a9laan"

Jouri: "e9eer khair;p.. so wain tabeen trou7yn?"

Layan: "well, ana mayta men elyou3.. so how about Slider Station?"

Jouri: "sounds good.."

We arrived there ou the waitress wadaatna 7ag our table. I ordered the known Obama, and then my mobile vibrated indicating a msg.

Incoming msg: Elsa2aaal:

Weird that I called Mi7sen, elsa2aaal, right? Well, I think it's pure genius-ness.

"haala wallah.. shlounech shakhbarrech?"

SHOOT! I forgot ena elyoum kaan Saturday.

Outgoing msg: Elsa2aal:

"halla feek, tamam wallah."

And then the hot guy ely kaan beside us bel table raan indicating a msg, ou he was texting back while smiling.. and his dimples appeared. Waaaaay zouqah, what's with me and dimples these days? He put his mobile back on the table, and then suddenly my mobile vibrated indicating a msg. Weird.. could the so-called Mi7sen is the one sitting right beside me?

Incoming msg: Elsa2aaal:

"doum enshallah"

Outgoing msg: Elsa2aaal:

"Mi7sen, a random question kk? ..where are you?" (Pure legaffa, I know).

Wow, the hot guy yaamy ran mobila indicating a msg, yemken Mi7sen is the hot guy eb Slider!

Incoming msg: Elsa2aal:

"ana eb Slider, laish?"

Outgoing msg: Elsa2aaal:

"what are you wearing?"

Incoming msg: Elsa2aal:

"a dishdasha, again laish?"

Outgoing msg: Elsa2aal:

"because I'm right next to you;p"

The hot guy yaamy laaaf his face 9oubby and shafney, I think there was a 2 second eye contact.

Incoming msg: Elsa2aal:

"ma tekhayalt ekooun shaklech chethy"

Outgoing msg: Elsa2aal:

"oh really? how did you think I looked like?"

Incoming msg: Elsa2aal:

"different."

Wooooow, okaaaaaaaay.. I think that "." meant I-don't-want-you-to-text-me, so I'm gonna shutup. So he had zaaitey-greyish eyes, gifel and a small tafla. Ou he was so tanned, the good tan.. not the bad one. And he was taller than Rakan, and I can see that he is fit, with broad shoulders. And he was wearing a dishdasha, with brown loafers. And well, as much as I hate to admit it, but he's drop-dead-HOT! And the fact that he was wearing a dishdasha, is just a turn-on. Oh, and he's a thegeel guy.. so that just adds a point for him!
_______________________________________________

We payed the chique and headed out to the valet 3ashan nakheth my car, while we were waiting Jouri said that she has to go to the bathroom, so I told her that I'd wait for her bel car. While I was waiting, I saw him and his other two friends 6laa3aw barra, ou his two friends entered a GMC wanaait. While he, on the other hand, rekaaab a Mercedes Benz G-Class.

I went to Jouri's house ou I slept-over. We stayed up late and watched some episodes of One Tree Hill, but all the time I wasn't really watching it. I was too busy daydreaming of Mi7sen.
_______________________________________________

Writer's Note: Another post, just as promised;) Love you:* and your feedbacks are appreciated.

11 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEEED IT!!!!!!
    & mi7seeeewwn toooooooooooo!
    Plsss plssss another post!!!!!!
    I'm hooked!!!!
    Ooooh & fiiirst!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaay first!!;*
    ou haman ana a7eb Mi7sen;p! ..next post soon enshallah;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im gonna have a heart attack two hotties at once laaaaaaaaaaaaaa magdar chitheeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahha i9eeer i borrow m7sin:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo mmyy godd ! mi7sen is SUCH a hottiiee bss i hopee he doesnt betray his friend :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO NOO NOOOO NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    even though he seems hot, NOOOOOOO !

    ReplyDelete
  6. where could i find me a drop of honey like mi7sen ?

    I have been searching for ever and found no result :(

    walla layaan is so lucky !!!!!!!!

    cant wait for the next one.
    Keep them coming !!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nawarii: ee bs you have to pay.. and let me tell you.. he is NOT cheap :P

    Intimacy: he is a hottie, 7ada! we'll hope and see;p

    Distracted: haha :P

    CuteAndCuddly: shoufay, rou7ay 7ag avenues ayaam weekdays and you'll find plenty.. believe me ana ray7a ou shaayfa mou bs a drop of honey.. elaa DROPS OF HONEY! she is;/ ..afaa 3alaich they'll keep coming :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. leesh ana ma 7abeeta :| !! missin' rakaan btw :(
    Cant waiit ;* btw lol bs2lkum shy what does " sha5bary " means ? lol

    Madawi;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. bs ana 7abaaita.. Madawi lazzem et7ebeena! wallah 7ada yen7ab;p
    and shakhbarech means.. like, asking about my whereabouts chethee men hal 6aaga:P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE all the changes and I hate to admit that I really like mi7sen bas 7araam Rakaan:( OO I hate that all the names u have for the guys are my favorite names:s which makes it even harder to choose:p

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha I love all of the characters' names also;p

    ReplyDelete