Friday, June 26, 2009

Ya3aineyYaLailey;p

BACHERRRRRRRRRRRR ..... (insert drum roll here) BAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO7 EL SHALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ou banam there for 2 layaaaly so that means ena 3 days!! YAAAY MEE!!!

hellooooooo hot tans, hello ba7ar, helloooooooo jet-ski, and hellooooooo bal3a <------ this I will definetly not do.. wallah!;p

ouu elyoum I burnt 243 calories!! mashaallah mashallah tuf tuf :P

RIP ( if it's true) Michael Jackson;(

now back to me.. 7ADYY MESHTA6A 3AL DIET HAHA! >=P <-- 7elw elface 9a7;p?

anywhoooooooo any ideas 3ala my next story, la2anna frankly, I have none;(

ya3ny mathalaan:
-married(?)
- teenager(?)
- love(?)
- girl(?)
- U.S(?)

ou tara I love you all wallah:P

P.S. shraykoum bel BOLD? athaabe6koum bel 7arakaat;p

16 comments:

  1. lol :)

    your post made me laugh :)

    i see you are on your way to shed those extra Kilos :)

    cheering you on "rocky song "

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an idea! Email me (simplyamazing.65@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha mabrooook !! and im happyy for you ! i thinkk married (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuteandcuddly: I'm glad LOL;p ..enshallah! allah yesmaa3 menech;p! haha;p

    QueenBee: will do!

    Intimacy: ebaarek feech!;p ..thaanks;* .. hmm I'll think about it;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. married!!!!!! mako a story 3an married people so u'll be the first, and only one wl a story like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha!!!!i already told you!read 17 il finale comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anony: yepp, I'll think about it;p

    anony: kk:P

    average: haha thanks;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. wanasaaa :) can i join? :P
    i once went to shailah 3mmi in kuwait and i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaallly had fun =D yalla enshalla u enjoy ur time and dont forget to tell us about it ;)

    as for the story i choose married too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. pppfff i cant go to the beach this summer there is this thing called i think " el mad el a7mar" in uae ppl get allergic if they go to the sea ... i was soo excited ehhh...

    waaw 243 i envy u :P i gota start training

    hope u read my storyy its not that creative i wrote it when i was 16 :P ...


    http://storybook87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmm.. i think you should write about ''teenager'' , i think thats interesting;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply: 7ayaach allah;p thanks

    daddies: :0 why? ya3my I mean shma3na bs UAE people? :o

    anony: kk

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://un-6bii3y.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kash5aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Dreamer!! TAN OO I-POD O MADREE SHNO!! :P

    ReplyDelete