Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pt.16a -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

Just so you know, I posted part 15. So read part 15 awal;*

________________________________________

Rakaan's Perspective:

After two weeks is our 3erss, Layaan is the best thing that ever happened to me. Bs a7es'ha shwaay tagheyeraaat, bs maybe it's just a phase and she's gonna get over it. Ma atkhaaayal my wife itkoun mou Layan, it's just unimaginable. She still doesn't let me even kiss her, she wants to save it 7ag the wedding night, that was so typical from her. Bs kberaat eb 3aainey 3ala this choice.



Layaan's Perspective:

It's 1;30 pm, ou bacher is our 3erss.. aaah omg I'm so nervous. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach doing front flips and back flips. I have the most amazing wedding gown on earth, it's an off-white cocktail dress ou it's really tight men the upper body part, ou manfoush men the bottom body part. Ya3ny my dress was very classic and original, I loved every single inch of it!

Rakaan by6ale3nyy elyoum, ma3aaana it's so wrong ya3ny my wedding is bacher! I have other important stuff to do. Bs this 6aal3a is our last day as an engaged couple, so we should make the best of it.

I can't help myself but over-think that this whole marriage is the right thing to do. I mean 3ala goulat'houm ena laman you have an arranged marriage, you end up living happily. Bs etha it's unarranged then it mostly results as a divorce. Bs I don't think it's right, like, tons of people tezawejaaw their boyfriends ou they lived happily without a divorce. Oh, well. A small thought came into my head and started to whisper stuff like you know that this won't work out, you know that you're better off without Rakan tagging along, and you know that you love Mi7sen, not Rakan. But I quickly shoved those thoughts away and prayed to god that these thoughts won't reappear again. After all, Rakan rejaa3ly after I broke up with him, TWICE.

Rakaan picked me up at about 7;30 bellail and we went 7ag Nino's eb Avenues, since it was where I first met him. Dakhaalna elsayarra, and Rakaan started speeding up in the streets of Kuwait. I grabbed his hand and squeezed him really tight, like I never want to let go of him.

Layaan: "Rakaani, please slow down bacher my wedding ma aby amout;p"

Rakan: "as long as you're with me, you're safe."

I kissed his hands and he just smiled ou his dimples bayenaaw. I swear he has the cutest dimples on Earth, you just want to pinch them!

Layaan: "wain benrouu7?"

Rakan: "babougech muwahaha;p ..benrou7 moukan ya3ny shrayech! just wait and see;p it's a surprise"

Layan: "uugh, I hate surprises!"

Rakaan: "bs you're gonna love this one! tadreen laish? la2ana qasben 3alaich;p"

Wesaaalna 3end elbeach ou we walked hand-in-hand across the beach, with the moon gleaming at us happily.

I don't feel the same way about Rakan like I did before, it wasn't the same. I know that I fell for Mi7sen hard, bs I thought ena Rakan can replace him, bs he doesn't. I know that what I'm doing is right bs.. it doesn't satisfy me! I know ena I'm guilty, I hurt him way too many times to tell him ena I don't love him like I did before, I just can't bring myself up to do it!

We continued walking blissfully, until I saw a shadow coming towards us. As it was getting nearer, I can see vividly who that person was. I rubbed my eyes to be sure that I wasn't hallucinating, but now that person is as clear as ice.

It was..
MI7SEN?!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________

Writer's note: there! a cliff-hanger! btw; the story is coming to an end, soon. really soon. love you all:* comment please!

17 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i never imagined this will happen lazim lazim u post soon this is killing me....7adha intense elsalfa...inzain laish she asked him to marry her itha met7ibah???

    ReplyDelete
  2. plzz post sooooooooooooooooooooooooon very soon ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i 2nd :D!!!!!!!! yaay me;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that's the point ena ekoun cliff-hanger;p umbaaay 7ady mestansa 3ala saalfat elcliff-hanger thing :P
    la2anna she doesn't want to hurt him again for the third time;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous: enshallah VERY VERY soon.. bs mou elyoum ;p

    anonymous 2: yaaay you!;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. dreamer please laish il cliff-hanger !!!
    i love rakan !! i hate mi7sen bess if she is not in love with him anymore than i cant say ila give her to mi7sen and give me rakan and mi7sens car because i LOVE his car il kelb !!;p

    oo shinoo coming to an end tawa u started !! ok akoo another story im just hocked to ur stories oo ur writing styel !!;*

    A;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. la2anna ana na7eesa:P ..7alaaal 3alaich;p take him ou Mi7sen's car AAAAND Rakan ana maby wla wa7ed feehoum;p
    shasawwy:( la2anna it's dragging on:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. ABARIIK:)?! You posted 2 part:D i knooww 3ashanyy(a). Amyways, cant wait till el next post madry the ending?! ;p
    -RedBull:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooooooh I Sense Some Action In The Next Post... Btw Thx For Posting 2 Ib One Day =] I Really Can't Wait Till The Next Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Redbull: LOOL ee barkaay:P ..ee adry ya7laily;p .. 7ada MOU 3ASHANNECH! it's actually for my readers:D (and you're not one of them;p) ..laaa2 mou elending;p!

    TeenagerAtSea: haha;p you're soo welcome;p!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohoooo why is she inlove with mihsen:( rakkan is so perfect oo better for her laaaiisshh :(!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aiwaaaaaa she loves mi7sen!! :D
    post part B! post part B! post part B! yalaa yala yala (8)! *chanting it and druming on the table* ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. ur posts are the SHORTEST!!!! plz make them longer ;p

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg whth? why is it coming to an end:(? its only post 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw love this stoory.

    ReplyDelete
  15. uh-ohhhh!!!!:O eheheee!!!i finally found part 5 3ashan akamil faboulous!!;p;P its soo....yala nazaly another one laish your sitting here reading these comments its *nothing but* a waste of time;p -3a9ifa-hahaa!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Intimacy: madry wallah;p ask her;p

    MeemzWithLove: hahah enshallah 3ametty :P

    Anony: haha haman ana mlaa7tha hal shay;p ..bs this is half a part so that's why it's short;p

    Anony: la2anna it's dragging on;p

    Anony: KAAAAAK:: tawny I read them so shhh, ou about the nothing but CHUUUUB ya7marra, I hate you:*

    ReplyDelete
  17. ehehee...not posssible to;r

    ReplyDelete