Monday, June 1, 2009

Pt.10 -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

Layaaan's Perspective:

Me and Rakan were doing great, Phaaye passed away 8 months ago and I'm not gonna lie by saying I don't cry laman at'thakar'ha. All those moments we cherished ma3a ba3ath. She's the person who made me who I am al7een, my sister. And Jouri was, well.. Jouri! She still didn't find her prince charming, bs I think ena he's right in front of her eyes ou ehyaa ma tadry 3anna. I'm not gonna tell you who he is, that's another story. So summer came, helllllllloooooo hot tans!

I graduated mn the third year eb college, yallah one more year to go. And Rakaani takharaaj men college ou he wants to get his Masters and PhD. So, al7een I don't know what our plan is. Do the long distance thing or madry?

Anyhow, I decided ena I should have a new look for a new summer..

Outgoing call: Jawa:

Jawa: "LAAAYOUN!!!"

Layan: "Haha, halla Jawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Jawa: "soo sh3endech yal ma9la7cheya?"

Layaan: "come baitna ou I'll tell you;p"

Jawa: "maaly khelg asoug, you come baitna.."

Layan: "okaaay, I'll be there in 15 minutes."

Jawa: "see youuuu!"

Layan: "chawz"


I dried my hair, ou lebaast my Velvet anila dress, ma3a an off-white scarf (mou the winter-y one, the summer one) ou my Chloe gelly sandals, and a huge handbag. I let my hair fall down the way it is, khathait my car keys ou rekaaabt elsayara. I sent a msg 7ag Jawa stating ena I'm barraa. She let me in ou re7naa ghurfat'haaa.

Layaan: "so, fakart ena asawyly new look.."

Jawa: "shqasdech by 'new look'?"

Layaan: "ya3ny age9 sha3ry, dye it another color maybe? ou we get the hottest tan bel 3aaalam"

Jawa: "sounds good, yallah meshaina.."

She grabbed her car keys gabel la at7acha ou nzelaat the flight of stairs.

Layaan: "yal thouuula, are you planning to go to the 9aloun ou entay labsa your Sponge Bob pj's?"

Jawa: "weee nesait haha, 7ady eshta6ait!"

Layaan: "la7aath.." I mumbled.
_____________________________________________

Laman we9aalna el9aloun I began to have doubts. Being the coward that I am, I decided ena ma age9 sha3ry nor color it. Those are the moments I wish Phaaye etkoun ma3ay, she would've qasebatny ena age9 sha3ry ou if it turns out wai3, then she would just say 'it will grow out again'. I miss her;(.

Instead of me cutting my hair, Jawa gaa9at sha3ar'haa nafs gaa9at Hessa elLoughani, ou she dyed her hair into a chocolatey-black color. 9aar shakel'haa zouqaa!

Then re7naa Johnny Rocket's in Avenues 3ashan nakheth take-away for ghadaaa. And guess who I bumped into.. Na9er with a hot guy yaama, chny shayfetta men gabel bs ma2athker wain. La7thaaa, la7thaaa, la7thaaaaaaaaaaaa hatha elhot guy ely bel mamsha ely he helped me get up! Bs shwaay taghayer, lela7laa ou lelhotter;p

Then Na9er came up to us ou salaaam 3alaina.

Na9err: "Layaan, hatha weld khalty, 3umar."

Layan: "ahlaaan, tsharaft. 3umar and Na9err hathy Jawa"

Jawa was busy ordering bs laman staw3ebaat ena ana geltt esem'haa fazaaat haha;p

Jawa: "oh, hii! shlounkoum?"

3umar: "wallah tamam, Layaan.. chny shayfech men gabel?"

Layan: "hmm, laa matwaqa3.. bs maybe who knows;p"

Akeed, 6ab3aaaaaaaaaan 6ab3an mara7 agoola ena ana elyy 6e7t bel mamsha..! laish afthaa7 ou afashel 3oumry!;p

So we said our goodbyes ou rekaabna elcar ou benredd bait Jawa.

Jawa: "Omg! wainy 3an 3umar menzemaan! he's so sexy, mu7taraam, ou so raayal!"

Layan: "Why am I sensing a crush?"

Jawa: "because maybe it is?(A)"

Layaaan: "7lalech babe, I have Rakaan, laish ahtaam bel others;p"
_______________________________________________

I signed in Msn since I have nothing better to do.

Their was a friend request men 3umar, wow that was fast. I accepted bs I blocked him, kelesh mou nou3y swaleff 9bayan on msn except my cousins ou my classmates. Geraaagt ma3a cham friends men highschool ba3dain malaait, so sheftt cham episode men Gossip Girl ou I cuddled in my bed ou dagaaait 3ala Rakaani 3ashan he "tucks me in for sleep" adorable? adry!;p

Outgoing call:

Rakaan: "menou el7elww hatha ely daag 3alaay?"

Layaan: "elyenyy"

Rakan: "yazeen hal yeny wallah"

Layaan: "haha Rakaaaaaaaaaaaan"

Rakan: "haha teste7yn?"

Layan: "shakou!;p"

Rakaan: "haha okk if you say so"

Layaan: "Rakaaaaanii"

Rakan: "hallaaaa?"

Layaan: "aby anaam.."

Rakaan: "okay tagha6aay bel cover 3adel.."

Layaaan: "eeee..."

Rakan: "close your eyes"

Layan: "hmmmm.."

Rakan: "ou kiss me goodnight;p.."

Layaan: "haha I didn't fall for it, try again 7ayaty!;p"

Rakan: "shda3waa Layoun.. bs elyoum;("

Layan: "hmm afaker.."

Rakaan: "la tkhaleeny al7een ayey baitkoum ou adaldeghech laman etbousyny, ou shda3wa I'm asking you ena you kiss me bel phone mou bel 9ejj;p"

Layan: "please and thankyou are the magic words.."

Rakaan: "pleaaaase?"

Layan: "haha yal cuute! next time ashoufek I'm gonna pinch your cheeks 7aail!"

Rakaan: "hahahah ee e9eer khair"

Layan: "hehe, mwaaaaah! yallah goodnight!"

Rakaan: "haha goodnight galbyy"

Layan: "a7ebek.."

Rakaan: "ana akthaar wallah"

Layan: "okaay men9ejyy al7een, bye;p!"

Rakaan: "bye, ou thankyou!"

Layaan: "ee khalek sha6err chethy daymaan;p"

Rakaan: "hahaaa bye!"

I slept that day dreaming of Rakaan, ma3a his adorable dimples.
_______________________________________________

Writer's note: wa9aalna el two digits eb my story (part 10)! haha wanasa;p ..anywhoooo, the story is gonna be moving quite fast these couple of days.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this part is kind of long ya7laily;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. me firs real commentor :P so yay and nice wrk :D

    -nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happened to the mean cousin? sorry bes i had to ask :P bes mashallah 3aleech wayed nice il story

    ReplyDelete
  4. alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ismah 3umar fedaitaaaaaaaaaa el hottie hahahah bring him up more (6) i know evil evil ...gr8 post btw

    ReplyDelete
  5. who cares as long as you post !!!!!!!!!!!

    cant wait for the next one i think i am addicted :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zain: Lool you'll have to wait and see;)
    Nawarii: haha 7alaalech;p! thaanks;*
    CuteAndCuddly: haha:* .. I'm glad you are;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loooooooooooooooove it, i just read them all.
    And im failing my finals thanks to these amazing blogs illy g3d aktishifhum ! :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. When r we expecting a new one ? :( exams r at the doors I guess u won't post then .. ;(

    ReplyDelete