Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pt.14 -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

Mi7sen's Perspective:

Every Saturday I would send her a msg asking about her and her whereabouts. I try to keep it simple bel msgs, like for example I would send her shlounech shakhbarech, and then etredd 3alaay tamam. And that would be it. But, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Because well, I think I'm falling for her. Bs I will never tell her about the way I feel. I can never do that to my best friend. I hope that she's just a crush. Nothing more.

Wa7edd men elrabe3 daag 3alaay ou gaaly ena kel elshabab metyam3een bel shalaih. So I was on my way 3ashan arou7lehoum.. wla Layan calls me. Weird! khal ashouf shsalfat'ha.

Incoming call: Layan:

Mi7sen: "alo hala layan?"

Layan: "alooo Mi7sen please ta3al 3end da2err elkhamess tharoury!!" she said while crying.

Mi7sen: "yallah kaany yaylech 10 minutes ou ana 3endech."

Layan: "bser3aa please!"

I hung up.

Shfeeha? laaish ga3d tabchey? bs most importantly.. laish daagat 3alay?


We9aaalt the 5th ring road ou I called Layan asking her for instructions 3ala wain moukan'ha. When I saw her Tawareq, I parked my car waraa'ha ou I stepped out of my car ou re7tla'ha.

Layaan: "Mi7senn!! *choke* thebaa7t a *choke* doooooogggggggggg!!"

I couldn't help myself but laugh. She gave me a glare. A scary one to be precise.

Layaan: "do you think it's funny? la2anna it's not! I killed a creature! A creature that once was walking, smiling, or maybe crying. But I killed it! What if it had babies?"

I could tell that she was starting to freak out.

Mi7sen: "umm, take deep breathes Layan. Yeah that's right, inhale, and exhale."

Layan: "okay, al7een shensawy bel chaaalb?"

Mi7sen: "hmm, khal nsheela ou n7e6a 3al ra9eef 3ashan ma ydousoun 3alaaih elsayarat, ou laman eshouffa elzabaaal.. ehwa ra7 yet9araf."

Layan: "okaaaay"

I saw Layan walking towards the dog, I went after her.

Mi7sen: "la7thaa entay shbetsaween?"

Layan: "ba7awell asheel elchaalb.."

Mi7senn: "laa khaleech, ana asheela"

Layan: "bs I insist! ana ely thebaa7ta after all.."

Mi7sen: "you like seeing blood?"

Layaan: "uuuh, you have a point. Have fun while you're carrying it."

I couldn't help but chuckle at her remark. I lifted the dog up ou kan thegeel.. bs I managed. I walked Layan to her car and when she put on her seatbelt, she pulled her window down.

Layan: "I don't know why I called you elyoum.."

I smiled.

Mi7sen: "yallah basaayrech laman tou9lyn baitkoum 3ashan ma tethbe7yyn ga6wa hal marra.."

She laughed and pulled her window up again.

Wa9aaalt'ha laman bait'ha ou then I headed back to the shalaaih.

friend one: "m7aaisen, shfeek moukhek mou ma3aaak chena..?"

friend two: "oooub ouuub menou makheth baalek ou galbeek?"

Mi7sen: "kel tebn, wallah raasy e3awerny"

friend two: "ee, ee rage3"

Mi7sen: "maaly khelgek Fahood ethleff."

At about 7;00 a.m I went to bed and repeated today's scenes.

If they only knew menou makheth 3aagly ou gaalby ma3aa.
_________________________________________________

Writer's Note: three parts? in one day? am I kind or what? bs testahloun akthar. Love youu:*

18 comments:

  1. no :(
    walla he is breaking my heart :(
    7aram it;s his best friends girlfriend and he is falling for her even if he doesnt want to :(

    cant wait for the next one even if i know i wont like the ending :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. bs she's not Rakan's girlfriend anymore;p ..thayagtay khlgy cuteandcuddly shenou you won't like the ending! emballa you'll like the ending qasben 3alaich;p a9lan it's gonna get soooooooooooooooo twisted.. haha (6)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT RAKAAN:(
    oo tadreen ina i read this without knowing ina u posted gabila?:$ fa al7een i'm gonna read backwards:p i missed your story sooo much;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha;p ..LOOL ee 3aady 9aratly cham marra;p and I missed your comments also!:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. im sense 3athaaaaaaab ow 5eyana in the future allah yaster bas sij shakla 7abooob hal walad...we love u tooo btw

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuuttee mi7sen 7ada 6ayebb bss i think hes guna betray rakkan oo mabee :( betrail suckss!! anyway thanks 4 posting 3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. laish ya rabbiiiiiiiiiii
    wilmaskeen illy g3d yadris barraaaa
    he APOLOGIZED
    he tells his friend to check on her
    he used to call her 3 times a day!!
    SHINO HATHA:O
    o SHE falls for MI7SEN.
    life's a bitch:p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nawarii: ee wallah allah yasterr haha;p

    Intimacy: your welcome:* ..ou yeah Mi7sen 7ada cute;p

    Distracted: hahaha 7addech menfa3la:P ..ou yeah life IS a biatch;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like him 5ala9 ;p .. Bss I ddnt like el w'63 wsh da3waa kitha so easily she forgot about rakan :( ..
    thaanks you made my 2 days hehe ;** ..

    Madawi;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. shdarach law she likes him? that's Mi7sen's perspective mou hers;p haha you're welcome:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. LA2 I LOVE RAKAN TARA HE WAS THERE FOR HER OO SHE GOSE WITH MI7SEN !! I HATE MI7SEN
    ( kill him please ) bring rakan back please i love rakan !!;p sij ina befour i said ina ihwa i7mar for kissing his cousin bess still i love him bring him back - puppy face - oo kill mi7sen - angry face - i hate mi7sen !!!;P

    OO THANKS 7AG ILL 3 POSTS IN 1 DAY THING INSHALLAH ILYOOM BA3AD !!;p

    A;P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was wondering when you'll comment ya A ;p
    7araaam, I love Mi7sen. bs I also love Rakan. madry it's weird.
    haha e9eer khair:P and you're welcomeeeeeeee;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. a7b me7sin :P Rakan kent shwaya mestahleegta :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha;p wallah haman ana a7ebb mi7sen:P

    ReplyDelete
  15. OKay so i WAS planning on stayying a silent reader bas ur taking too long! ive been following your blog for a while bas bidoon matadreen hehe (a)..
    POST POST YALLAAAAA pleaseee, pretty please with a cherry on the top :(
    i cant wait.. oo mi7sen gosh yakser 5a6ry, its sad!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yaaaallaaa possstt.. Cham marra lazim agoulich:)?! ;p
    -A;*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Meemz: haha ee 9ejj 3ad tawny adry :p ..and I'm gonna post it now;p
    A: now I'm posting;p ..Bassech 7anna:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. waaiinaaa?!! kil hatha you post?! YALLA!! ;p
    -A;*

    ReplyDelete