Tuesday, June 2, 2009

RandomMoi;p

1) I'm a girl, duh.

2) I still didn't get my liscense, ya3ny I'm not 18.

3) I have siblings.

4) I'm not that boring, I'm much funner in person. (theqqa, much;p?)

5) I never, ever and I repeat NEVER check my emails, they're over 1,000 al7een.

6) I'm 24/7 around my laptop or Bb.

7) Laman agoul salfaa without the word "chan" it would be a miracle.

8) A3alegg 3ala kalemaaat wla ahlaag!;p

9) I'm making up "TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*" as I go.. thought you should know (and it doesn't have anything to do with this post, adry:P).

10) Hmm, one of my famous a6baa3 is stubborness.

11) Oh yeah, I'm a Taurus. Explains the 3naad right? hehe;p

12) Shaay 6abee3y law I block all my Msn contacts 3ashan agoul 7ag wa7da salfaa without being disturbed, bedaaal la I change my status 7ag appear offline.

13) Once you get to know me in person, I might be the wierdest person you'll ever know.

14) I looooooooooooooove Starbuck's Dulce De Leche.

15) I have carphobia, I have this habit ena laman amerr 3ashan I cross the street lazzem amsek eed someone ou I squeeze it 7aaaaaaail.

16) I have no bloody idea why I'm writing this, while I have an exam bacher (:

17) I love the number seven and three, so basicly my fave number is 73.

18) Kel ma arou7 avenues, lazzem arou7 Baroue for the photobooth;p

19) I hate, hate, and HATE French. It drives me crazy. which explains why I have "moi" in my title.

20) I always wanted to stab someone, anyone wants to volunteer to be killed?;p

21) WHERE THE HELL ARE THE OTHER BLOGGERS? AND WHY AREN'T THEY POSTING? Hmph.

7 comments:

  1. LOL I VOLUNTEER TO STAB YOU NOT GET STABBED :p

    EVERYONE HAS EXAMS SWEETY :)

    I LOVE THE NUMBER 5 !!!!!!!!!!!

    I AM A CANCER !!!!!!!!!!!!

    CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT POST !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i post daily i dont have exams lol check mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tedreeen.... We Have A Lot In Common;P Bs I LOVE FRENCH!! ;P Bs While I Was Reading This Post Walla Ako Wayid Ashya2 Nefsi;P Btw I'm Loving Your Story, Post Soon Please =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. CuteAndCuddly: haha, I'm up for it:P .. hehe soon enshallah;)
    Hend: yeah I read your blog, bs ma a3areff shloun asawy comment hehe;$
    TeenagerAtSea: haha really? wanasa;p! waaaaaaaaaai3, I hate french and everything about it;p! thaankyou:* enshallah;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is your age 14 15 16 17 !??
    oo when are you posting ??!
    we missed you wain me5tafya!!;*

    A;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. something in between these numbers;p ..madry when I'll post, bs enshallah soon;)
    hehe I missed you akthar:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. EE Tethakart Wa2aKheran!!! Diyaya and Weirdo 9a7 ;P ??

    -7aNooNa ;p

    ReplyDelete