Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pt. 17 (FINALE) -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

Dedicated to all my readers, especially the ones that have been with me all the wayyy! I love you all;*!



---------------------- 6 YEARS LATER ------------------------

Dear diary,

I'm now married to the love of my life, Mi7sen. I have a baby boy who's five years old and is called 7amany. I also have a baby girl who's two years old and her name is Dalia. I'm also four months pregnant, but I still don't know if it's a girl or a boy.

7amaaany is a copy of his dad, the same features exactly but he has my pink lucious full lips. He's so 7aarch, but ever since he went to school, he became less 7arch-er. He has good grades el7emdella. Ou Mi7sen is the one that mostly deals with him. Mi7sen says, and I quote, "a7saaan yeg3ad ma3a ebou akthar, 3ashan yet3alaaam elrejoulla!" He's five years old, for gods sake!

And my little cute girl, Dalia, is so quiet and well.. the opposite of 7amany. She completely, absolutly looks like her father, same dimples, same eyes, same nose, yeah.. the whole nine yards! She's so girly, and she loves the color pink. Wait scratch that, she ADORES the color pink. The only words she can say are mama, papa, anany (7amany), and inkk (pink). She's just too cute to finction.

Mi7sen, wa ma adraak ma alMi7sen. Mi7sen has been nothing but supportive with my choices in life. I love him to death. And I would sacrifice anything for him. I'm not gonna lie and say ena we didn't face difficulties. Because we did, bs el7emdella tejaawazna'ha. Mi7sen is my dream when I'm awake, and he's my fairytale when I'm asleep. I have never imagined my life to be the way it is, but I'm glad that it turned out this way. If I repeat, "I love Mi7sen" till eternity, it will still not describe the way I love Mi7sen. My Mi7sen.

I still pray for Phaaye in every 9alaat. Ou everytime someone mentions her I would get very emotional. She's the one that taught me how to live my life, how to risk a lot, and how to take chances. But most importantly, she taught me what sisterhood is all about.

Jouri had an arranged marriage, ou she lives in the U.S right now, I miss her terribly. The length distance just drew us closer. As they say, "Best friends together, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart."

Jawa is in a relationship with 3umar, but it's still not defined. He loves her, she loves him but both of them are not ready for commitment. I hope things will work out for both of them, because they definetly are meant to be.

I grew a fond of Na9err, since Na9err became friends with Mi7sen. 7ada khoush wa7ed ou san3. He's maalech 3ala girl now, ou we're having a 3azeema for both couples (Mi7sen and I, and Na9er with his fiance). I can't wait till I meet her!

And lastly, Rakan. Well, lets just say I never saw him after that day. I heard that he lives in Housten, Texas; and that he's single. But I'm not completely sure.

Did I mention that we live in London now? 'cus we do! London babyyyy, wohooo!

xx,
Layan.

16 comments:

  1. love the ending, rakan 7abeeby laish 5alaiteeh single??;( 5ala9 ana ba5tha;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7araaaam rakan kaser 5a6rrii a7esah 7ada-broken heart- ;'(;'( I didn't love the final post I love rakan and I don't want him to live like that ;(..
    and for mi7sen there is no romance after the marrige in the post you didn't mention at least 11111111 romance situation ;(..
    please make another final with more happyly rakan and more romance ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen Bee: haha thaanks! 7alal 3alaich;p

    Anony: LOOL that's life! not everyone lives a fairytale;p .. I might post an epilogue, bs I'll think about it =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love the fairytale style i loved the ending its perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreamer: Thaaaaaaaank u 7abeeeeeebtiiii even if u only thought for my opinion ;*** (HUG)..
    of course yes I agree with u about not everyone lives a fairytale ;p but please at least for rakan he is living a strict life << I feel so! ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVEEEEEED ITTTTT!!!!!!
    I think im gonna cryyyyy, it was soooo beautiful **soob soob** excuse me bs I'm so emotional this morning! Haha anyways pls tel me you have another story waiting for us! Love youuuuuuu and your writing ;********8

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh that's great .. seems that her life is just too perfect<3
    rakaan ;( y7azzn ! i love him more than mi7sen 9ara7a ..
    anywaay that was a greaaat story n i love it ;** u're talented , waiting for ur next ;p

    Madawi;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so sad...:( ilove rakaan !

    but im still happy for them all :D! ilike the happy ending thankss !

    -lamees Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i am so sad that the story ended :(

    Oh Rakan please let him find someone !!!!!

    walla he is breaking my heart :(

    that everyone got a happy ending except him

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7iluu el endiing ww ashwana rakan is single, 3ashan ana akhthaah(a).. HAHA!!;p ww "Dreamer;p" tawny ashouf ur reply 3ala my comment on 16b so.. malat 3alaiich i am one of your readers.. garaiit kil il story wentay matadreen wain allah ga6iich;( .. haha khala9 3adyy 3adyy:p
    I LOOVE THE DREAAAMER;********<33
    -RedBull

    ReplyDelete
  11. laa2 7araam rakan must be happy may9er chthe:( walla he sacrificed alot 3shanha w its not fair he's so heart breaking maskeen plz make another post w make him the happiest man alive PLZZZ!! wala jad jad za3alt 3alaih.. bss im still happy for everyone ;p btw layan still 8athatne for chosig mi7sen over rakaan

    ReplyDelete
  12. *TARA 3ALA FIKRA*I MISS PHAYE;(;( !!!!! since this is the "finale" laish ma itsawean epilouge aw shay 3an rakan aw 3umar!?nono rakan rakan starting mn the last time he saw her!!!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVED THE ENDING:**** 7abeebti beyond great;** i can't wait till I read ur next story;**

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just read the finale and I absolutely LOVED IT!! walla Rakaan rayal to let go of the woman he loves for his friend walla galba kbeer!!

    beautifully written ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. this was nice but the ending shway qala6 ;s
    shloun she leaves rakan in a second ;s weird!;s
    and i hate mi7sin ;@ 7aram ya3nee rakan LOVES layan and the were meant to be! ;(

    ReplyDelete