Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pt.11 -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

Rakaan's Perspective:

Should I tell Layaan 3an shenou 9ar wla la2? Honesty is the best policy 3ala goulat'houm. Bs madry shlooun she will handle it. Laa laa2 bagoula'ha, a7saan men ma ehya she finds out brou7'ha. Ou ely allah katbaa by9eer. Lamaan arja3 elbait I'm gonna tell her, bs aby agoula'ha face to face. I parked my car eb garage'na ou I went inside wlaa elekhett Manayer embas6a bel 9alla, ou ga3d takell 7aab shamsy. I'm gonna try to avoid her, elmoushkella it's not an easy thing 3ashaan I avoid her. We live in the same house god damn it!


Manaayer's Perspective:

Shit, why did I do it? al7een things are gonna get more than awkward between us! I know ena he thinks of me as a little sister and nothing more, bs I don't think of him that way. Ana a7ebaaa! Can't he understand that? If only whats-her-face can go to hell, chan ana ou Rakaan en7ebb ba3ath! 7ataan when we were small he told me ena he's never gonna let anything hurt me, and that he's gonna protect me. The thing is, HE is the one hurting me! And what hurts the most is when you know that you love someone, and that someone doesn't love you back! Ifffff, love is hard. Bs I don't care what's the consequince I'm gonna make Rakan love me!




Rakaan's Perspective:

Outgoing call: el7oub;*:


Layaan: "allo?"

Rakan: "halla wallaah"

Layan: "men 9outek 7aasa ena feek shaay.."

Rakan: "laa 7asha, mafeeny shaay bs baghait agoulech...."

Layan: "eee?"

Rakaan: "3ady ashouffech al7een?"

Layaaan: "madry Rakaani, chenna elwakt met2akher.."

Rakan: "laa 3ady la tkhaafyn mara7 en6awell"

Layaan: "okaay, wain tabee I meet you?"

Rakaan: "laa khaaleech ana ammerech men elbait"

Layan: "laa akhaf a7ad eshoufna.."

Rakaan: "entaay ma geltaay ena oumech emsafraa?"

Layan: "ee, bs ukhooy 7amaani mawjood.."

Rakaan: "khalaa9 3ayal, ana alageech eb jam3eyat eltha7ya ou ba3dain you park your car ou terkebyyn ma3aay"

Layaan: "hmm, okaay. bs ekheth your range rover elmghayemaa.."

Rakan: "ee okay galbyy.. yallah al7een badlaay, ou laman te6le3een men elbait msg me"

Layan: "okaay yallah b'bye."

_______________________________________________


She got into my car, ou I think now is the time to tell her.. it's now or never. Be honest. Okaay, bsmellah.


Rakaan: "ummm, Layaan lazzem agoullech shay tharoury.."

Layaan: "hmm?"

Rakan: "ams lamaan kent bel bait, umm.. my cousin ely asghar meny eb two years.. uuh, kissed me"

Layaan: "haaaaaaaaaaaa? shenou ya3ny 'she kissed you'? shenou qasdek?"

Rakan: "ya3ny she kissed me, she grabbed me and pushed her lips against mine"

Layaaan: "aah, ou did you kiss her back Rakan?"

Rakan: "ehwa ya3ny..."

Layan: "DID YOU? OR DID YOU NOT?"

Rakan: "I think I might have, accidently."

Layaan: "that's all I wanted to hear. Accidently, huh?"

And just like that she got out of my car, slammed the door harshly, and entered her car. She drove away fastly, with the whoosh sound of the wind along with her. One way to ruin my summer, thanks to Manayer.

I repeated yesterday's images through my head. When I came back home, ou ga6ait nafsy 3ala my bed la2aany ma kent bs ta3baan. Wla faj2aa I sense someone yedkhal ghurfetty, bs I was too weary to open my eyes. Ba3daain she pulled my blanket shway, shwaay. Ou it all happened so fast! Ya3ny Manayer layed on top of me and dived her lips against mine and kissed me a long hungry, eager kiss. Bedoun la a7ess eb nafsy wla I kiss her back, just for a multi-second. Ba3dain estaw3aabt ely ga3d y9eer, ou I pushed her back. And I stormed out of my room ou I cruised around with my car for hours until I reached elshalaaih, ou I slept there.

I'm lost and confused without my Layaan here to guide me. Ana laish best'haa? 7ataan law ma kaan qasdy, a kiss is a kiss! Law she did the same thing I did, chan ham ana 3a9aabt 3alaai'ha. Ana mou rayal! Laish I hurt someone wayed 3azeez 3ala galbyy?
Bs I promised her ena I wouldn't leave her. A promise is a promise, and I'm gonna fullfil it. Ana gaad kelmty, ou ra7 a7awell araje3 Layan throughout whatever it takes!

11 comments:

  1. you posted thanks for posting !!! oo i hate him shinoo ya3nii by mistake oo zaram kesart 5a6ry layan oo please kill the cousin bess ishloon she lives ma3a idont under stand!:p

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. eee btw im FIRST !!;p

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O first!!! ayshaaaay!!!! hathee esta5afat yanat!!! 7amdilla ya rabeee!!....

    thanks for the post..

    -nightmare

    ReplyDelete
  4. O M G ishtabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hatheeeeeeeeeeee things are going just fine why does she have to ruin it.....waiting for ur next post

    ReplyDelete
  5. A: haha your welcome, they live in the same house ya3ny ma3a all their family ou chethy fahamtay;p? and yaaaay first:*

    Nightmare: second hehe:p.. ee 7marra wallah;/! and your welcome;p

    Nawarii: ee wallah shtabee hathey:P.. soon enshallah;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ee okay fehamt ! let rayans family buy a new house waid b3eed 3an hathy the crazy cousin bel next post ! ;p

    A

    ReplyDelete
  7. G6EEE3A! SHNU HAL JOR2A;@ lool manayer thekeratni ib obssesed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sh'haaal cousin ily ma tisti7y itdish '3orfata w tig3ad bifrasha:/ ;O ewww allah ylawi3 chabdhaa;s maskeen Layaan! wala i don't blame her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. efff laish ga3d y9eer ashya2 mu kwaisa :(!! .. thanks ;*

    Madawi;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. YebteYha 9a7 3ala Salfat Enna Wa3edta Eb-Jam3eyat El-'6a7ya ;p Ma Athker Youm Re7t Fe Jm3eyat El-'6a7ya 3ala Weekend Ma Sheft Emwa3ad :S,, 3sa Allah Yfekna Men Hal Ashkal EL-Hailag..(Real life ;p Mu 3aN El-Story)

    -Lost Lover

    ReplyDelete