Tuesday, June 30, 2009

AllOverThePlace:O

Heeeeeeeeeey shlounkoum? I know you missed me, you know I missed ya! haha okay:P

1) I got tanned

2) GA9AIT SHA3RYY :O

3) ma gest wazny bel meezan;p

4) I don't feel like I wanna write a story;(
wallah I really don't feel like it;p ya3ny you know when someone inspires you to write a story.. ba3dain that person is like.. out of your life, ba3dain you don't feel inspired at all? ee that's how I feel;s I'm sorry wallah:S! I might post like a random-one-post-story fahamtaaw? or like, random stuff here and there;p

5) you know laman you base your life on words of wisdom and stuff like that? ee, I USED to be one of those people.. bs now la2, I do my own words of wisdom haha:$

6) aby asaafer yallaaah malaitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:P

7) SHOUFAAAAAAAW EL IPOD TOUCH OU MY PLAYLIST!! kaaashkhaa ha? la2anna I'm kelesh not the technological type! haha 7aady mestaansa 3aalaaih;p

FEEDBACK?

10 comments:

  1. aham shay while reading your post im singing boom boom pow! hahahaha nice niiice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LooooL, ٍShlon 9aar Sha3rech ?
    O What ur words of wisdom, Abee A3aref:P.
    Oo Wain tabeeen tsafreen?

    oo .. Bess, Adree i sound like a detective bess im having a 'question day' im being a baby :P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3adi ketbay random things mo lazem stories :p ana a7es el stories etmeleen lama taktebeenhom bas random thinsg tefethfeth aktharr:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. anony: athaab6ech:P

    average: like gethla ma3a shoulder length hair;p.. ou ba3dain agoulek my words of wisdom hehe:$ aby asaafer Londonn!!!!!!! bs I can't la2anna my cousins have 9aaifey and ekhalsoon like bedaayat shahar 8 ou ba3dain rmathan so ma yaamdee enrou7 moukan b3eed;p bs I think basafer Dubai or Lebenon:P ask awaaaay;p!

    Principessa: BELTHAAAAAB6! I couldn't have said it any better;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOL!!! i LOVE il ipod touch ;p ana stanast 3alaaih ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha haman ana mestaansa 3alaaih;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THE IPOD
    i open il website oo something started to sing oo i was shakly crazy looking adawer min wan ye6la3!:s

    3an the ending mal il story it was unexpected!
    bess i was sad shinoo ya3nii he is single!
    bess i was happy for layan !
    oo take all the time when u get inspired again write another story we will be waiting!!

    A;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. 9arly sena ga3d an6err your comment ya A :P kaaak ee shfeekoum ana my ipod yenyy ^^
    ee ya3ny suspense shrayech lool ;p
    lool e9eer khair:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya7alaat ur ipod:D 7iluu bs its missing one song.. "here we go again" :p
    ou kitaaby stories 7ilween:P khaleena nigra shwaay;p
    -RedBull

    ReplyDelete
  10. ee akeed 7elw etha ana msaweeta;$ .. ma3areff hal song:O etha malat vanessa 3ayal ba6egech:)
    enshallah 3ametty :\
    REDBUUUUUUUUUULL;**

    ReplyDelete