Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pt.15 -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

Dedicated to Ms.B ely betsaafer bacher, I love you;'* (HUG!!) -if you knw what I mean;p
And dedicated to MeemzWithLove my silent reader that I just found about;p
_____________________________________

Layaan's Perspective:

Things have been the same, they didn't really change that much. Every Saturday I recieve a msg from Mi7sen, and same old happens. I really do miss Rakan! I mean, like, part of me feels completely lost without him.

I decided to spend the whole day with my good old Mamittaa, we will go shopping bel 9ale7eya and then head over to Starbucks elbede3. I wore my Yves Saint Laurent surplice knitted dress with Fendi suede detailed sandals, straightened my hair, and jumped into the car and saw my mom waiting for me dakhel elsayara.

We shopped, shopped, and shopped till we dropped.

Mama: "7abeebty, Layouna, khafefaay elser3a.. laish el6yara?"

Layan: "Mama ma aby ekoun za7ma there"

We swimmed across the straights until I parked ou dashaina dakhel ou sat at our table. My BB beeped signaling there was an incoming msg. I unlocked my keyboard and swifted through the msgs until I found the msg I was looking for. It was from Rakan.

To say that I was shocked is an understatement. I was beyond shocked, I was.. OVERWHELMED! I decided that it was best if I don't see the msg al7een, since I'm with my mother and all. So, laman arjaa3 elbait I'll open it.


I sat cross-legged on my bed with my laptop switched open, and my BB in my hands. I was very nervous to open the msg. Bs I opened it anyway.

Incoming msg: 7ayatii;*:

Rakan: "Layaan, I'm back.. bel Kuwait. I arrived yesterday, do you think we can meet up?"


I called him immediatly, it rang five rings.. and when I was about to hang up, he answered.



Rakaan's Perspective:

I hesitated, but I answered her call. I'm not gonna lie by saying I wasn't nervous. Because I was, ou ana khayeff ena ehya ma taby terjaa3ly, after all, I did kiss Mayanerou back.

Rakan: "Layan?"

Layaan: "Rakan, is it really you?"

Rakan: "haha, laa it's a serial killer who murdered your bird"

Layan: "hahaha, I missed you!" I can tell she was crying happily. Happily, I hope.

Rakan: "ana akthaar wallah! matitwaqa3ain shkether hal ayam kaanat 9a3ba bedounech!"

Layaan: "same goes to you, and you should be ashamed of yourself mister!"

Rakan: "laaish?"

Layan: "la2aanek reja3t ams, ou ma dagait 3alaay wla 6amantney!"

Rakan: "haha, khalaa9 ma a3eed'ha mara thaanya. So we're okay?"

Layaan: "we're more than okay, I love you.."

Rakan: "I love you too, you're the only one I loved and you will stay as the only one"

Layan: "aaaaaaaw, tara aste7yy;$"

Rakaaan: "hahaha, ya 3aainey 3al yeste7oun wallah;p!"

Layan: "hehe.."

Rakan: "so shloun Mi7sen ma3ach?"

Layaan: "he just texts me every Saturday yes2al 3anni"

Rakan: "ya7laila, wallah ye3temed 3alaiih.. 7abeeb wallah."

Layaan: "ou ana wain re7tt? ana mou 7abeebtek?;@"

Rakaan: "entaay 7abeebaaat galby!"

Layan: "enzain Rakaani, I can't see you anymore."

Rakan: "shenou qasdech?"

Laayan: "qasdy ena takh6ebny men ahaaly, I'm not getting any younger Rakan, batkharaaj men the forth year of college 3ugoub two months"

Rakaan: "tamreen amer, men hal 3youn gabel hal 3youn"

Layan: "hehe, okay look 7ayaty.. ana lazem arou7 al7een okay? kaalem oumek elyoum or tomorrow okay? I love you, bye!"

And she hung up.


I'm gonna talk to my mother elyoum enshallah, the sooner the better. I'm sure ena Layan bta3jebb oumy, she's men 3aayla zaina, ou 3enda'ha akhlaaq ou sanaa3, ou pretty ba3ad. I can't wait!
_______________________________________________

Writer's notes: Part 16 is commin up! Enjoy;)

4 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaaaay Ty;* :D! la2 la2 mabee rakan 5ala ywalee abee mi7sen in the picture ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome:* .. LOOL;p next part is commin up ba3d shway like after 15-20 minutes max;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the dedication:* sry i just got internet on my laptop;p (HUG) i know perfectly what u mean;)
    - Ms.B

    ReplyDelete