Thursday, June 25, 2009

SummerIsGettinToMeAlready!

kk, elyoum.. for some particular reason re7t gesst wazneyy bel meeezan.

then all of a sudden ashoof wla ye6la3ly ena waznyyy 57 KILOS! :

geltt maybe that meezan is mkhaaref, so I checked the one that is eb my bathroom, and yet again I see ena wazney 57.4 KILOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to my sister's room (my sis that I didn't see her for 3 days) and awal ma dashaait her room she was like "Dreaaaaaamer metaaaaaaaaaaaaantaaay@@!"

anaa hney 9aakaaat feeny eldenya! I mean seriously, I have never EVER reached that weight!

then, bedaaat my manaa7a and film hendy start;p (yes bechait!) I tend to be very emotional about the way I look!

BS I MEAN SERIOUSLY 57 KILOS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEN METTA DREAMER W9ELAAAT CHETHY?!?!?!?!?!?!

elmouhem, I immediatly typed a paper ana kaatba feeha ena I'll do a diet and I'll try my best to stick to it, and asawy exercising bel treadmill, and blah blah, with some other shit also. Then I signed it ou I'm thinking of framing it and hangin it somwhere in the kitchen. smart eh?

all of this hapenned at around 12;30 am. ou meshaait bel treadmill for 32 minutes and I burned 100 and something calorie (I don't remember;$) so yaaay me!

why did I get fat, you think?
let's just say that partying, avenues, blogging, and way over-sleeping aren't the best combination for summer:) <----- pissed off face.

on a completely different note, I'm thinking about a story to write.. bs it still isn't figured out completely, bs I'll try to start it as soon as possible!

9 comments:

  1. OMG! i hate gaining weight but i hate dieting too! and i luv eating! so THATS A BIG PROBLEM FOR ME! o mama check ur height yimkin thats the perfect weight for u ;) i thought of checking my weight L yom bas 5ift andigir fa i7tiramt nafsi o ba66alt L comp. :Pp

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahah 57 isnot faat ! bas if ur short then yes its being fat ya kereh elsummer ana ka'en shetwe a7eb el sheta welbard!! o dayman e9er el winter full of romance for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooooooooooooooool maskiiinaaa ;/..
    ana 43!!!!!:p 3a6eeni shwaya men wazniich 7addi 3a9aqiiil oo 6weela ;'(
    em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glittery: LOOOOOOOOOOOL:: laa2 ana ya7laily ga3d asawy deit ou 7ady 3aysha eldourr:P

    Hend: ana 3akssech amout 3ala shay esma summer, shalaih, tans waaaaaaaaaay gharamy;p ou I'm yemken 165 -167 6ouly:P

    em: 7ady ;( ..eee a36eeech wallah;p!

    -DREAMER;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. 57 isnt fat that is my goal :(

    i want to be 57 :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shrayech Bellee Reaches 70:P.
    O Ohwa not over 170:P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3ady cuz el9bayaan ghair 3an elgirls;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEHEHEEHE it's fine hunii <333
    any way hunnii check my first post

    ReplyDelete