Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pt. 16b -TheWayYouMakeMeSmile;*

Dedicated to Redbull, I love you;*

_______________________________________________

Previously:

We continued walking blissfully, until I saw a shadow coming towards us. As it was getting nearer, I can see vividly who that person was. I rubbed my eyes to be sure that I wasn't hallucinating, but now that person is as clear as ice.
It was..
MI7SEN?!!!!!!!
________________________________________________

Layaan's Perspective:

OMG!! What should I do? why is he here? what the hell?

Oh shit, Rakan sensed that I panicked.

We're heading towards him, and I was so nervous that I started sweating! It looks like Rakan will go 7aga 3ashan esalemm 3alaiih. Bs shaal 9udfa! Mou ma3qoulla it was a coincidence!


Rakan: "Halla wallah bo s3ayedd!"

Mi7sen: "Halla feek,"

Rakan: "Shlounek? shakhbarek?"

Mi7sen: "Bkhair el7emdella, ou ent shlounek?"

Rakan: "Tamam. Bou s3ayed, hathy Layaan ely geltlek 3aan'ha."

Mi7sen: "ee, tsharaaaft."

I shook hands with him.

Rakan soulaaf ma3a shway, then we decided ena we should head back to the car. While we were walking, I couldn't help but turn my head and see wain Mi7sen. Out of nowhere..

Rakan: "Layaan, ma abeech tetzawejainy 3ashan etjamleeny."

Layaaan: "uuh.."

Rakaaan: "abeech tetzawejainey la2annech et7ebyny mou 3ashan shay thany."

We froze in our places, ou lafait wayhy again to see in Mi7sen is walking away. He's gone mny, forever. Rakaan grabbed both of my hands, laaf wayhy 3ala Mi7sen (keep in mind ena Mi7sen's back was 3alaina, since we were heading the other way).

Rakan: "Layaan, go to Mi7sen, you love him. You don't love me. Follow your heart."

Layan: "bss..."

Rakan (interuppting me): "makou la bs wla shay!"

He pushed me slightly while sighing, ou wayhaa kan 7ada meshtaa6.

I looked at him with a pleading look and teary eyes.

Layaan: "I'm sorry Rakan"

Rakan: "run after him, go!"

I ran, and ran like there was no tomorrow. I screamed Mi7sen's name twice until ehwa staw3ab ou laaf wayha 3alaay. Laman we9aalt 3endaa I hugged him so tight, and I never wanted to let go of him. I saw Rakaan glancing at me ou I blew him a kiss, said thankyou, and waved to him. He just smiled and went.

My Rakan, not mine anymore. But he'll always be my first love, he taught me how to love. What I learnt was, sometimes, when you do the wrong thing for the right reasons is better than doing the right thing, but for the wrong reasons.

Mi7sen: "A7ebech Layan, amout feech!"

Layaan: "ana a7ebek akthar"



Rakaan's Perspective:

It hurt to see her go to someone other than me. People have to sacrifice for the ones they love, even if it means leaving them. But I knew that I was doing the right thing. 7araam athlemm elbent ma3aaay. How did I figure out that she loves Mi7sen, and Mi7sen loves her, you ask? Well, it's simple. It shows from her eyes, and everytime I mention Mi7sen, ehya teshta6. And I can read Mi7sen's face, and expressions, we were friends menzemaan. And I'm happy for him. At least now, Layaan is happy. And that was what I'm aiming for. She still has a special place in my heart that no one will ever fill out for her. I still love her, but I'll eventually move on.

Oh and yeah, one more thing; We canceled the wedding.
______________________________________________

Writer's Note: Awwwwwwwwwwwww, 9a7?;p ..and NO THIS IS NOT THE FINALE! Enjooyyyy;)!

13 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur story 7adha 3ajeeba O it has a GREAAAAt meaning walla:)
    O rakan... He's a great guy!! I mean seriously... aku guys chithee?!!
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw:******
    5ala9 la yiz3al ana a5tha:P

    - silent reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9ejj? umbaay wallah thankyouu;*!
    ekhtheyy 7allal 3alaich;p ..fe shwaya, I think:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww min galb....7adi 7abooooooooooooooooooooooooob rakooon waaaaaaaaaay fedait galba wallah...ana abi a5tha LOOOOOOOOOOL i think all the readers will fight for rakooon heheheh bas sij sij matiwaq3at hal shai 7adich fananah il9ara7a (K)

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw il finale soon ya3ni walla ull keep me 3ala naaaar? love u

    ReplyDelete
  5. thaanks;* ..elfinal next post ;p ou I love you too:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh what an amazing feeling to come dissapointed mn el exam n find out these 3 perfect posts <3 wich juss made me forgot about el flm eli sweta belwrga hehe !! ;*
    Well 9ara7tn ? ghhr :) i loved them ! leash kitha!! mskeen .. anyway wish her a joyfull life ;p
    Waiting ;**

    Madawi;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. *heee!!* umbay!:O wow! i was sooo mu expecting that!ehehehe;p;P thats so un kuwaity like in he lets go of her like that...btw; am still pissed why you HAD TO kill phaye;(

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEYY ALL.. RAKAN IS ALL MiNE!!!;@ latakhthoona minyy:( anyways.. Greaat story dreamer, 3abaly mat3arfeen bs 6ila3 u knw.. 3abaly ghabiya:p no offence;p ... A7ebiich wayiid wayiiid yaal dreamer;*********
    -RedBull

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANK GOD its not the finnal :P andd i love rakan even more nnow :p i dont care about mi7sen hes jst another character bss rayan walla rayyaall<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Madawi: haha, tekbereen ou tensain;*

    Anony: kaaifey they are my characters:P ee ya7laila;p

    Redbull: haha, 7alaalech.. he's all yours;p ..LOOL ya 7maraa I knoww how to write stories;( ..anaa akthaaaaaaaar:*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  11. zoo8a walla zoo8a !! i love him!;p
    oo i love ur story :D
    oo inshallah akoo a new story ?!!

    A;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg! 3ajeeeba! perfect happy almost-ending! .. i loved! :D allaah Rakan kubar ib 3ainy lol! hes not that bad afterall now ;p .. love you;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Intimacy: haha seems like everyone likes him:P

    A: haha I love you!:* ..hmm, maybe.. bs not soon:P

    Meemz: haha I'm glad you loved it! I love you too;*

    ReplyDelete